AMG1

Pics: Autocar Parx Supercar Parade 2011

Good parade of cars there; on Saturday night I had the good fortune of spotting and following a Bentley Continental GT in my neighborhood, he was literally ***** footing the car on the rutted roads that I found it impossible to have him as my 'pace car' I overtook him and waited ahead, for him to pass by and gave a wave and thumbs up.

All the above exotics are good for the club house and parade but fall woefully short as daily drivers. Just imagine what would happen if one of these got stuck in waist deep water in a Mumbai monsoon.

Hi...I read about this show on a website and really feels sorry for not able to present and seeing all these beauties by my eyes. Wishing to have a time soon when I'll be able to see this parade by my eyes...Amen

20110123_104746_167155_10150165.jpg

What is the name of this car.

This look like have come from outer space. 

Hey...I want to know about the name of this car. It was on the rediffnews.com also and I didn't figured out the name of this small monster.

This is not really a car. It is as Archit has stated a T-Rex. The T-Rex is a 3 wheeler super-bike. However this particular model in the image has the 'Aero 3S' body kit making it look very different from a standard T-Rex. A very expensive body kit which makes the 3 wheeled super-bike into an enclosed compartment for it's occupants.