Sign in to follow this  
reddy

New A 8 4.2 L test drive

Hi recently I was one of the customer of Audi chosen to test drive new Audi A8 in Dubai , like to express my opinion , It was good looking car with a great fit and finish , the front seats are very comfortable with multi dimensional seat adjustments including extensions of under thigh supports , the rear individual seats are lacking the under thigh extensions similar to frontseats shows that Audi isn't thinking still the Indian way of rear seat comfort ,but tyres chosen for Indian condition are 55 aspect ratio is a good choice hope they take care of groundclearence as well ,As this car is driven on track could say the performance of engine and gearbox were amazing quick ,a test drive Indian condition can clear out if Audi could achieve the formula of soft gliding suspension character of Classleader Mercedes SClass? Wait and see if it provides a full size spare wheel gives us a secure feel on long distances .bye   

HI ITS TRUE looks are concerned i Rate Jaguar ,Mercedes Audi ,Bmw are of my choice,but for indian conditions (for pot hole)Merc is better ,Rearlegroom BMW,looks jaguar ,Audi stands in 2nd position next to Merc,until i have a chance to drive it on indian condition,