manishk

Which one to go4...

was just going thru a review of skoda fabia in ndtv , they are sayin tht it's mileage of the diesel wud b aroun 20;  but how much wud it b priced at... will it b close in range of verna ....and if so which  wud b a better one....

ya tht's for sure;  but looks and spacing inside are really good...; but how abt as for skoda cars performance in india is concerned... have they been good with their after sales service and the maintenance cost as such...are they value for money....??????

ya tht's for sure;  but looks and spacing inside are really good...; but how abt as for skoda cars performance in india is concerned... have they been good with their after sales service and the maintenance cost as such...are they value for money....??????

No servicing and After sales maintenence has been a pain with the Skoda , so i prefer you should go for the Honda city EXi or the SX4 ZXi

Regards,

priya

after sales is a issue has their dealer network is not as strong compared to others.... but also depends upon the dealer ( i know one in mumbai -autobahn- his owner is a dear friend of my mine so nvr had a prob with my skodasmiley4.gif)

The tat's do have a long standing history of customer commitment.

I think you have got it te other way , The Peoples are committed to tata ( esp the Service station)smiley2.gif , thats why tatas are committed to do the repairs all the time , if they would have brought out the End to last car , then i would say tatas have really improved and have commited to customer every bit

Regards,

priya

Skoda after sales is not upto the mark and Maintenance is quite expensive and Maruti is no doubt way ahead of competition on this front.