Sign in to follow this  
Aerospeedcars

Aerospeed Cars enters ACI. Hai all

Aerospeed cars from chennai(Car dealer Used/New) We have created this ID just for sharing and enjoying the Automotive news/Infos/posts. Happy to share our knowledge. (*We have no business motivation here).

Thanks for an Oppurtunity.

Love you all

------ salutations removed ------

sgiitk2011-04-13 04:40:19

Welcome Aerospeedcars on the ACI forum. We would love to hear about your experiences and expertise with used cars as you have first hand knowledge in this great field.

By the way, the politicians may have surely approached you for UV's, MUV's and even SUV's for their electioneering.

AMG@surely i will inform you soon regarding this! /

Anjan@thank you. And yes, iam happy to share my atmost knowledge with ACIANS. And All of our ACIANS fellas are highly knowledged persons which makes me to feel proud of our india. Well you are correct, We have sold out 14-scorpio, 9-endeavour, 13-innova, 21-tata sumo, 8-fortuner, 5-pajero from Feb till april to the politicians(chennai).One of the magnetic question,happy !

Sb-alto@ I like Lancer and evo in my personal life.

Proud to inform that Aerospeed is the first to take Lancer Evo in chennai. Cheers! Will start a thread later. It is for my customer, have paidout 30lakh rupees atpresent and due to the IT problems customer is personally requested me to deliver on August month! On the other hand, Showroom is ready to deliver the car within 7 working days from the date of our full payment.

Welcome to the forum Aero! Looking forward to your feedback on the forum.

Meanwhile if you have any contacts regarding a 2nd hand Endeavour for sale(Delhi registered), do let me know. Thanks!
asethi9192011-04-12 20:18:57