Rohan09

Cars between 28 to 35 lac rupees

All right. Considering every person i know has been telling me to buy the Passat, i will consider this suggestion.

Also my Dads friend is getting his Passat delivered in the Comfortline trim on Wednesday. Will have a detailed look on the drive and features and get back as soon as possible with the report.

If you like Superb, you will love Passat, its better in almost all aspects, though rear legroom isnt as spacious as Superb but very comfortable, also quality is far better than Superb & so as looks & some mind blowing features of which you have a good budget. Superb's plastics arent as great, even my Jetta has better quality plastics.

Yes, Merc & 3series arent for back seating, they are for driving. A4 gives you best of both worlds with better look than both, consider that too.

The new Passat is a better car than the Superb in every ways except that is lack the marvelous leg space that the Superb has . So the point goes down to your legs literaly . If you do regular stops on long drives then the Passat is car you would want ,but in Superb you can cruise your ways to your destination w/o feeling dizzy.

smiley32.gifsmiley4.gifsmiley17.gifsmiley1.gif

THE SUPERB'S HOME...................

Well all the above emoticons are for the new car, rather than the final decision taken by the family and most of all the final decision taken by my father based on all the criteria's presented to him.

I wanted the Passat, but the man who will be spending most of his time in the back seat made the final decision.

Hoots to the new car and i will post my driving impressions soon.........

Thank You all of you for the help and everything that i required in bringing the new car home.

Thank You once again..............

Cheers !!!!! smiley10.gif

smiley32.gifsmiley4.gifsmiley17.gifsmiley1.gif

THE SUPERB'S HOME...................

Well all the above emoticons are for the new car, rather than the final decision taken by the family and most of all the final decision taken by my father based on all the criteria's presented to him.

I wanted the Passat, but the man who will be spending most of his time in the back seat made the final decision.

Hoots to the new car and i will post my driving impressions soon.........

Thank You all of you for the help and everything that i required in bringing the new car home.

Thank You once again..............

Cheers !!!!! smiley10.gif

congrates Rohan09. Superb is really superb. While driving on Western express highway , i have seen 2-3 superb together. It looks beautiful and has a character and road presence . So congrates once again and please start a ownership thread with a lot of pics of your new car. I think you are the 2nd superb owner on ACI forum. ashikawa2011-05-20 04:32:23