varundbest

What is the fuel capacity of Pulsar 150?!?!?!

Well recently i bought a pulsar 150cc (2009 model) and wanted to check its average and got the tank filled completely (asked someone else to do so). Now my tank (main, not reserve) got empty at 453 km and i am wondering whats the main tank's capacity? It says 15 litres (3.2l reserve, 2l usable) on websites. Does it means - 11.8l tank +3.2l reserve?

or 15 + 3.2l reserve = 18.2L???

PLZ HELP ME FAST. I am in big tension!!!?!?!

Defiantly I am sure. If you are still not confident than empty your tank and than ask the petrol attendant to fill 18 lites of fuel. Its very simple if he is able to fill than your tank has 18 liters and if not, than it is 15 liters.

Well i was asking because a guy charged me Exact Rs.800 to fill my tank when it was showing 3 bars! I couldn't see the reading coz they had a table in front of that and a truck by the side to i had to get it filled on right side of the pump. I was 90% sure that he cheated and when i asked how much petrol u filled, he said its gone now, he cant see it anymore.

@Varun:

It may have happened that your bike has been underfilled...

My 200 has an 18 liter capacity.so 150 may also be having something nearly equal.

The FE figures you have mentioned above seems to be somewhere wrong because even my 200 goes 700+ kms in one full tank including my minor city runs too.

So either you check out the FE once more or get your bike checked up.

See varun,its possible to have the 800 figure until it has been fed up in the machine..

So I strictly recommend to get fuel only after the pre-feeding is done in other words DON'T GET YOUR TANK FILLED AT ANY FUEL PUMP IF THOSE PEOPLE DON'T FEED THE AMOUNT IN THE MACHINE..from next time onwards take care.And yes,do carry out the economy test again.TSiVipul2011-04-16 14:30:25