Varun Varma

Hyundai Verna Fludic Vs Honda City iVtec

@Friends:

After we returned the brand new tyres(the car even hasn't went out of the dealership)the Honda charged us about 23k for the Civic rims+Tyres the set has only 4 rims and tyres while the spare tyre of the Honda City is the same stock one.

And if your tyres are a bit old then they won't ttake them at all and you will have to buy the rims and tyres from them and I am sure Honda will charge at least 40-45k for a set of four,then instead of paying such a price its better you get other same spec. ones from market.TSiVipul2011-07-22 04:58:10

Hello Guys. Finally after much of research and expert views and opinions i have booked the Honda City Ivtec VMT . I am so happy to bring my first car and to top it its Honda City. I will be getting the Delivery in 2 days and i am much excited to be a Proud owner of the New Honda City . Once again Thanks Guys for your much valued suggestions. smiley32.gif

@Varun:

My heartiest congrats to you for the choice you made.'V' variant is a great fully loaded car and the leather seats are simply a brilliant touch of quality.

Take care of the leather seats and enjoy their ambience for years..

2 days for delivery...hmmm,sounds yummy.You have 72 hours to post your buying experience report.

Last question,PRICE smiley25.gifTSiVipul2011-08-08 16:07:28

@Varun Varma: Congrats, it's raining City's I think Race Car Driver also has become a proud owner of the same. The price correction see the City going one up on it's petrol competitors. Excellent choice at that price point there is no better car.

@Durango dude:

totally agree with you,the price correction has again sent back the city to its older position,the best selling petrol sedan in C segment.Even this july's sales figures too indicate the same.

Thanks TSIvipul . Honda City Costs me total 9.56 L (On road Pune).Just to add on its the V MT Exclusive. Buying Expereince Comes soon smiley2.gif . Once again Thanks ..

Also I need Some suggestions on Points to check at the time of Delivery of the Car . Thanks in advance

Varun varma

I have been using the honda city from last 3 months,mine is a pre-cost deduction one so the 'S' costed me 10.28 lacs on-road meerut.But what my point is that,i too took a checklist with me and when i started checking,no fault was found...SO NO NEED OF ANY CHECKLIST,JUST GO AND GET YOUR CITY.

Yes,I remember,be strict on finishing,if you find something wrong with leather seats,then complain.

@Varun:Congrats.Honda City is very futeristic car and now with reduced price it is giving more value for our hard earned money.Even one of my friend has taken City S M/T last week which costed him Rs.8.30L On road Gurgaon.Please write down your ownership review after getting the car.smiley32.gif