Which car will be your choice among these?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which car will be your choice among these?

• Beat LT
    • Spark LT
    • Ritz Lxi
    • Hyundai i10 magna
    • Tata Indica Vista Terra Quadrajet
    • Swift Lxi
    • Ford Figo

Swift LXi is the most driveable amongst the lot.

Its 1.2l K-Series Petrol engine is really a Gem of an engine, extremely pleasurable to drive & high on frugality as it easily delivers 20kmpl on Highway driving.

Perfect car, a Subaru WRX STI. 4 or 5 the ability of the door, depending on the year, 300 hp, 4-wheel drive Subaru and reliability. Just make sure you know how to drive stick, causing the 6-speed clutch has a ruthless (I learned to drive in a Subaru Legacy Spec B, which has the same trans, and it's so hard to get started unless you are dumping the clutch every time you go out) A Subaru Legacy GT Spec B would also be good. Performance Turbo, 4 door, 4 wheel drive, a large suitcase, and Spec B. a Bilstein suspension towers sick. And do not stick to motorists GT comes in a 5-speed automatic w / sport shift.

Also good would be the Audi A4 and A4 Avant (station wagon). A comfortable, 4-wheel drive, turbocharged, and performance. Plus you will get a lot of space Avant model.

ford figo will be best choice.u may take either petrol or diesel version.i ll not prefer swift because of the new version that is going to be launched soon.also the figo comes with more features that swift(maruthi) cannot match.u can also look for the hyundai i20.figo ll be right choice for overallbut for economical use(mileage n maintance) i10 ll be the right  choice

You have not specified your requirements anywhere. The no. of kilometers you will be running, the variant you are looking at, the price range you need. Diesel or petrol.

I would tell you to have a look at just launched Toyota Liva G(SP) variant. Also if you are interested in the car book fast, bcos in all probability its waiting period is going to inflate exponentially.

The ride quality and handling should be good,Smooth gear shifting and nice  pickup, spacious and comfortable seat ,good mileage and price range 4 to 4.5 lakhs on road .Price is the main restraint ,So I have to select best cars in this price range and Liva's Base model will cost 4.75 lakhs in my city means no extra facility like power windows etc.etc. 

Why negative points to i10

i10 is an overrated and over priced car,only good thing in it is the good looking interiors.It's mileage is very pathetic and the rattling steering and other body parts.

But the major reason of my hatred towards hyundai,toyota etc is because I support underdogs .

Even I'll pour negative marks for i10. I don't know what's there in that car to sell that much. It satisfies none of the car buyers requirement.

Looks - very boring when compared to swift/beat

FE- poor

Ride- bumpy

Performance- yes, but what's the use without handling

Issues- steering rattle 'n poor AC

The only few pros are interiors, fit'n finish, AfSScreativebala2011-06-29 03:26:57

Here my choice is the Beat LT.Only because of what it offers at the price of the base models of other cars mentioned above.

Although if Swift/Ritz ZXi would have been in the list then they would have been my default choice.

I can change the poll now so I am adding here  
       Please let me know From amongst the Cars
Beat, Figo,Ritz,Liva,i10
Which car is most spacious and comfortable ?
Which car is most economical in mileage terms?
Which car is most economical in Maintenence terms?
Which car has best after sale service ?
Which car is best in riding comfort and handling?
Which car is best in gear shifting and for city traffic?

Please give ranking?

@Unknownbullet:

In my views the answers to your questions are:

1)Most spacious and comfortable-LIVA,checked the car at the dealership and I find it most spacious and comfy too.

2)Mileage:-Again LIVA.

3)Maintainence:-Ritz or i10 or Liva,you can choose,all are nearly same.

4)A.S.S.:-For this I'll rate Toyota the best,though it has a weak service network as compared to Maruti and Hyundai,but still I find their service very satisfactory.Since I have personally experienced all three,Maruti for my Swift vxi(sold),Hyundai for my i10 and Toyota for my Innova.

5)Ride comfort and handling:-Liva is not yet TDed so I can't comment on it,out of others I find RITZ as the best balance between ride and handling.

6)In terms of gearshifting I feel RITZ is the best,rest you can also try the LIVA because if we see other cars too then we find that Toyota does good homework and all of their cars(except Altis D-4D)requires very less gearshift in city.

I'd personally recommend you the RITZ and more strongly I'd recommend you to get a LIVA,being a Toyota owner I can make you assured that Toyota or their cars,both are really very faithful and serves very well.Just go and get one booked today else wait will result in a painfully long waiting which will extend with each passing day.TSiVipul2011-07-04 06:29:21

i10's FE is bad. Period.

Even if ARAI says 50kmpl for i10, it will deliver around 10kmpl only in city. Do check out various other threads for i10's mileage.

Are you going to buy a car now? If so, do wait for BRIO too. It will be the King in its segment if priced right.

My Answers in bold.

Please let me know From amongst the Cars
Beat, Figo,Ritz,Liva,i10
Which car is most spacious and comfortable ?  -Liva & Figo.
Which car is most economical in mileage terms?  -Ritz & Liva
Which car is most economical in Maintenence terms?  -Ritz & Liva
Which car has best after sale service ?  -Ritz.
Which car is best in riding comfort and handling?  -Figo.
Which car is best in gear shifting and for city traffic?  -Liva & Figo.