Which car will be your choice among these?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which car will be your choice among these?

• Beat LT
    • Spark LT
    • Ritz Lxi
    • Hyundai i10 magna
    • Tata Indica Vista Terra Quadrajet
    • Swift Lxi
    • Ford Figo

MS Swift

As you have not mentioned any monetary constraints, I am considering an open bag to choose! MS Swift provides the best overall package which includes Driving Pleasure, Satisfaction, Bang for Buck, After Sales, Resale, Low Maintainance Costs, etc etc. MS Swift does have some shortcomings as well but there has never been and never will be a perfect car in the market. The plasticy interiors which people keep complaining about are much above the acceptable limits. People who want to cringe will keep cringing throughout their lives but not gain a penny :P . So MS Swift it is!

driftpunk2011-04-03 11:54:48

For me i10 it is. Reasons- she is an overall performer in every aspects- driving pleasure, looks, interior space, ASS, built quality, creature comfort etc. IMHO, i10 has the best in class interior. This is my personal opinion though.

Yes more or less there is  a difference of about one lakh in the price of these car so without considering the purchase value chose your best car among these .By far no one car is favourite everybody has different choice

Let's see which car people like most

Yes, it is a Maruti Suzuki Swift with the K-series engine if you are looking at a petrol hatch.

If it has to be a diesel, then its the Ford Figo without any doubt. It has nice features, space, big boot space and a killer price tag which makes it a VFM car .

If you want performance, looks,..........(fill any thing) it has to be ANSwift(D).

If you want FE, it has to be Upcoming Beat.

If you want a overall package, Ritz.

My choice, ANSwift.

PS

I don't know why i10 is selling so much. I feel no value in it.( I may be wrong )

i10 scores bad in FE, Handing, Suspension, AC, styling, engine, lack of Diesel, space & pricing. I can't digest the fact, it keeps selling more than Ritz even without a diesel.

@unknownbullet - You can opt out Beat and Ritz out of your choice. The MS Swift and the Ford Figo (diesel) might be your final shortlisted cars.

Do take a testdrive of any other car, if you want to be 100% sure, which car suits you the best.

It would be easier for us, if you give more details about what you want from your car. Like how many Kilometers you run per month; condition of roads around you; How many persons you want to carry; their average height etc.

Swift: Very sporty and stylish car. A very good package and value-for-money. Gem of an engine (both petrol and diesel). If you are the type who like to drive at high speeds and want to attack corners in your car, then swift is the car for you! Waiting for AN Swift will be a very good idea!

Ritz: This car is also based on the current swift platform and hence many positives remain. Suzuki tried to concentrated more on practicality while designing this car. Though wheel base is slightly shorter, it had more space than swift and is more comfortable. You may lose a little on the corner-attacking capabilities of swift; though Ritz still is very fun-to drive. High speed stability is good(I felt Ritz to be more fun to drive than an i10. High speed stability also felt better.). It is more value for money than Swift.

Choose the following cars depending on your yearly mileage:

<15000km per year: Ritz ZXi/ Swift ZXi

>15000km per year: Ritz VDi ABS/ Swift VDi ABS

It would be easier for us' date=' if you give more details about what you want from your car. Like how many Kilometers you run per month; condition of roads around you; How many persons you want to carry; their average height etc.

Swift: Very sporty and stylish car. A very good package and value-for-money. Gem of an engine (both petrol and diesel). If you are the type who like to drive at high speeds and want to attack corners in your car, then swift is the car for you! Waiting for AN Swift will be a very good idea!

Ritz: This car is also based on the current swift platform and hence many positives remain. Suzuki tried to concentrated more on practicality while designing this car. Though wheel base is slightly shorter, it had more space than swift and is more comfortable. You may lose a little on the corner-attacking capabilities of swift; though Ritz still is very fun-to drive. High speed stability is good(I felt Ritz to be more fun to drive than an i10. High speed stability also felt better.). It is more value for money than Swift.

Choose the following cars depending on your yearly mileage:
<15000km per year: Ritz ZXi/ Swift ZXi
>15000km per year: Ritz VDi ABS/ Swift VDi ABS[/quote']

Very good explanation

It will help anybody to choose a car of his or her choice

So Far evry body preferred ritz or swift and apart from that beat or figo,figo only if its diesel version

My choice is petrol hatchback in which 5 can easily seat, maintenence is easy ,Comfortable seating position ,driving should be pleasure i.e it should be a smooth drive.

Though i-10  has good sale but not many people preferred it in this forum ,I don't know the reason

I would have to go with Figo diesel. The only aspect I believe it lacks in is lackluster design and slightly below expected interior quality levels.

I wouldnt go for the Swift because I never appreciated the looks and the interior quality is not better than the Figo.

My second choice would be Ritz. Its overall a very good package with the interior and general build quality being the only concern.