sathya

Scratch

I would like to know how to remove a small scratch in the rear door on the right side. Would that be done with pen remover or xenos scratch remover. Kindly recommend me the best brand.

@Sathya:

Let it be there if you don't feel bad.See guy,you can't keep your car safe from scratches especially if you drive in city,even my brand new Corolla also got a scratch on the front left door from a rickshaw.

So my advice is to wait and let them happen and after that get all of them repaired in just one go at the service center.

@sathya. What TSI told is absolutely right. If you want to remove this immd, then get it to the service centre. They would be having several scratch removing methods which will be proffesional. Do not make any DIY work.

Photo not visible. Try to upload it with imgur.com.

Only by viewing the pic of the damage one can advise you. If the scrach has exposed the metal than a proper repair is advised to avoid further damage which normally is painting the full panel again. If its a minor damage which causes damage to only upper layer of the paint, then a touch up job will do.

@Sathya:

That's not that much big deal,just let it be there(again if you don't feel bad).Why?

Reason I have already mentioned above,just use your insurance guy,why to throw cash on such fake products like pens etc..