drkeshav

Photos of New Verito D4 from Shimla

Dear Friends. At last I could go out and snap some photographs. Though the weather was not good, still something is better than nothing. Hoe this gives some idea about this car. Comments are welcome. Have a good day.

Nice snaps dear.  Being a Xylo owner, I am very inquisitive to know about Logan and now Verito.  I always spend some time with owners of this car whenever I take my Xylo to servicing.  It's nice to see a lot of very very satisfied car owners who love their cars so much.

Being a Mahindra's time tested and a trusted product, Verito shall prove to be a very dependable car in the hill state of HP.  Verito is one of the top diesel sedans we have now in the market with equally top class of support ensured in almost all parts of India.   I wish you many years of trouble-free motoring in that beautiful part of Northern India.

Dear rameshbabu.n. Thanks for the nice words. Yes, this car is a good car and as I have stated in my earlier posts, I tried many good cars by other reputed companies, but then this car stole my heart. It fulfilled many criteria and I hope with Mahindra's good service and help, I will definitely have a good time with it. I also had talks with other Logan owners and all of them were fully satisfied with the performance of this car. Verito is a bit more handsome than Logan and interiors are also good. What about your Xylo as I may buy one next year for family outings. Have a niceday. (I visited Tirupati twice lone long ago. God's place. You are lucky).

Dear Durango Dude. Yes, this light colour of dashboard does have problem of reflection. Sometimes I spread a dark coloured piece of cloth, but the problem is never eliminated completely. I would love to have some viable suggestions about this matter. Thanks.

Thread moved.
BornFree2011-08-29 06:36:12