sham

Headlights underpowered , Needed advice

Depends on usage. If it runs daily and for long hours at night, then probability is there. Depends on bulb as well. Phillips raly is UV protected. So chances are less, but again all depends on usage, fitment and quality of wires and relays.

You have fog lights? If yes, then try driving with both headlamps and fogs on. Check for a week. If problem exists then think of an upgrade. It is always better to keep things stock.

Moreover, check  creativebala's post. It is worth a try and causes no harm. You might waste 900Rs but it might help you to keep fears of reflector damage away. 

I have the Phillips

90/110 lamps with relay deem Phillips as well...

I can positively say that it will not cause harm to the traffic as I

Have tested it myself, its not in your face sort of lights ... Of course in low beam I mean..

If ur looking for style trend this is probably not for u.. but if its for pure usage then get the amber lights and they will do the job

I have read somewhere that fixing 100/90 with wiring harness need a hole in headlight assembly and there were some occurance of water sepage through it.

So, If you do highway travel most of the time, go ahead with 100/90 bulbs and if possible, source a porcilin holder.

The bulbs I recommend are just 60 watts bulb, so no pressure on wiring. The splness of Nightbraker is, it has slightly whitish light( that keeps the light cooler, thus the reflector is spared) and brass(or something) contact pins, so no need for porcilin holders too.

All in all, its a cool light that saves wiring, reflector and gives you 90% of your normal 100/90 bulb. It should cost you around 1k.

Having your Headlights on or being exposed to the warm of the day causes the pores to open enabling trash from the road to get in. Safety covers are well designed to hold up against the harm due to everyday driving, as well as serve as a UV inhibitor to offer included protection to the light itself.

Hella relay kit costs 2000. It replaces wiring up to battery level along with sockets which will be ceramic and can work even in high temperatures. 100/90 osram rallye bulbs are a good combination with these. Use high beam only when required and Do not forget to use low beam for vehicles coming opposite side. Give headlights a break every hour religiously futility night journeys to prevent reflector burnout or fading issues. 

If you want, upgrade fog lights to projector housing with hid kits. You'll gain wattage as halogen fog lamps consume 55watt whereas hid kits of 35watt are more powerful than 55watt halogens.

Do not worry about load on battery as there are many vehicles which have four headlamps (separate high and low beam light combination) which consume more wattage and on the same rated battery.

The only concern is heat. If you upgrade to projector headlights in place of fog lamps, you can have plenty of lightingon road without hurting opposite vehicles. Upgrading to projector headlights on fogs doesn't cost too much either.

I had tried using the relay on my Swift. 

Used it for 8 full years and had to change the 100/90 Philips bulbs only once in those 8 years. But, I had a problem with the relay once and had to change that due to a stupid car wash guy who blasted the engine bay with a spray. It might have shorted something.

But, my experience using Rally spec bulbs was satisfactory. With average night usage, the reflectors were showing signs of burning out. 

With my Fiesta and i10, I've switched to the Philips Xtreme vision and Osram Nightbreaker Laser respectively.

The Osram is better compared to the Xtremevision and they do a decent job on the highways. 

For these set of cars, I decided not to introduce any new wiring harnesses and direct currents from the battery and avoided the relays totally.

If you have a double barrel headlamp, just change all bulbs to Osram or Philips higher ends and you should be satisfied.