creativebala

Which part RATTLES in your Car?

Lets have this thread to discuss,

Which particular part rattles in your Car? so that we can have a fair idea of what's wrong with that particlar car model or is it just a one of case.

Lets start with mine,

Swift -

The Co-Driver side seatbelt holder. car_seat_belt_holder.jpg. This produces continous rattle.

The doors were making some noise earlier which was rectified by MASS by inserting some Hard thermacol inside.

Spark -

The Caliper Pin, this makes rattles very often. This seems to be a design defect. Everytime I complain, they grease it, the sound would reappear.

Guys, let me hear your rattle areas too
creativebala2011-10-06 14:43:51

The only annoying faint rattle I can hear is the passenger seat belt vibrating against the B pillar . And spanner making noise in the boot which is an aftermarket square only btw and has to be kept on the spare tyre .

I want to dedicate this thread to all Maruti Suzuki users.

Bala realized the same & Initiated this.

Being a user of 2nd Maruti Suzuki car;

I'm experiencing the continuous rattle from its Front Strut area, whenever the car tackles with a bump.

This is most common to all Maruti Suzukis especially when the car clocks around 30-40k kms.

I have experienced this is my previous 800, Now experiencing in an Alto.

Have also seen the same in my friend's Wagon-R & Swift VDi.

Another area of rattling in Maruti Suzukis is the underside of Dashboard, that also creates nuisance noises very often.

I hope every Maruti Suzuki user also faces the same in their respective cars.

But to experience the change, I'm now trying to buy my Next new car of different brand.

I have been driving my esteem from last 6 years, though how much I love her, I am certainly not sure how many parts exactly rattle. Call mine a 'Rattle Esteem'.

I have been driving my esteem from last 6 years' date=' though how much I love her, I am certainly not sure how many parts exactly rattle. Call mine a 'Rattle Esteem'.[/quote']

Thats the spirit of owning a rev happy car. The Joy of driving this G-Series engine overcomes all the minor niggles. So its pardonable, you missed out where it rattles.