sham

tire pressure problems

Over the past few months I've been noticing that my right rear tire is losing pressure fastrer than the rest.

I usually inflate the tires to 30psi but I've seen that over a week's usage only the right rear comes down to 25-26...

I'm aware that rear loses pressure faster however when I check with the left rear tire I notice that its always 2psi higher in accordance with the front tires..

Is this a cause if concern by any chance.

I've visually inspected it and did not see any abnormalities...

its steel wheels..

I've not faced any handling issues nor have i felt that the ride has become bumpy.. Anyway will get it checked this week after the festivities.

All tires tires leak.  Thas is called "outgassing".  The easiest way is to use nitrogen and change the valves.  The hard way is to dismount the tires, dress the rims and use a quality bead lubricant (sealer) before re-mounting and filling with nitrogen.  Don't forget to replace the valves and stems.  Then again you might just have a very small pin hole.

Ok, more. Rotate the tires to change their positions and see if the problem follows.  Don't forget to examine tread wear and suspension.

If you weigh like 190 kilos you are going to lose more air on one side.

yes.. I do plan on getting it checked to see if there are any leaks..

Mods:: Please keep this thread open for i will come back again after my trip to the service station with more details.

Hi,

If any one Tire is losing pressure, there are chances of minute rupture which may not be visible by naked eye.

You need to go for an Inspection at a Tire shop where they can get the leak rectified.