BonFre

Report posts, Spammers

Have created this thread for members to report any content/member that does not confirm to Forum Rules & Regulations. We will be monitoring this thread & take necessary action where ever required.

Since the Report posts option was giving some sort of errors, we have gone in for this. Still do try the Report post option first, if it fails, post here.

Remember to post a link to thread/page which pertains to the complaint.

P.S: Meaningless, low on quality & content posts can also be reported here.

Note: The thread may be taken off if it does not serve its purpose or when ever Team-ACI deems fit.

BornFree2011-11-28 15:31:02

I am very happy with this step. I guess we can also report about "meaningless posts" and "posts that add no value" under these ?

Some forums have a minimum number of "moderated posts" as well. I wonder if that can be introduced for new members. That will further help mods in identifying the spammer.

@ACI mod team : smiley20.gif

well,that's a nice thread indeed,now we have a single platform where all the inappropriate activities can be controlled,also this can act as a silent warning for any member weather new or senior if he commits any mistake or breaks the code-of-conduct of the forum.

I would like to make a suggestion to all the moderators . When you delete ,remove ,ban etc to a member send them a PM and just remove their posts because the writing of ban in the threads is a sour to read and makes the thread loose its continuity.

I would like to make a suggestion to all the moderators . When you delete ' date='remove ,ban etc to a member send them a PM and just remove their posts because the writing of ban in the threads is a sour to read and makes the thread loose its continuity.[/quote']

Point taken and cleaned up the front page at least of spam posts.

The Thar' date=' first introduced to the Public in the

Indian Auto Expo earlier this year, will feature two engine options, a

CRDe and a regular MDi version. It has already found a number of fans

around the world in markets such as Italy and South Africa where it was

launched a few months ago, and has equally captured the hearts of

thousand of members on popular automotive forums in India. [/quote']

Posted by member

nand.girnar in the thread 

2012 Ninja. Off topic post

sb-alto2011-12-17 07:14:34

Suddenly spamming has increased again. I would request all to keep an eye on such members and such posts. Please report or PM Moderators. One can also use this thread to mention name and post. 

Dear Administrator,

The intention:

I saw that a number of boarders are trying to guide new boarders to buy cars that are soon to have newer models , causing them more harm than good.

@Librankur, the Boarders you are talking about have been on the Board for long & are well learned & informed. Take my word, no harm is going to happen to anyone & neither has it happened before. 

Take their words as advise & try & stick to the Rules & Regulations of the Board. Creating new topics that already exist is just cluttering up the Board. Therefore search the content before creating new topics/posts.

i am talking about the thread

Topic: Choose a Best Hatch Car under 5L budget which is running here in two threads

i am being clearly misunderstood here

anyways you are the king , will be carefull from now on.

Good you pointed out that thread. Must have been created by mistake by a newbie. Duplicate thread has been deleted.

So there's no misunderstanding, we just want our members to post according to the Rules & Regulations & keep the board clean.

Best of luck.