Sign in to follow this  
GOLF

Tata( Bye - Bye) Experience!!!!

I had recently shifted to a new city and was in need for a new car but wanted a cheap car - so decided go for Nano.So booked it from a local dealership in the city.The experience was good and dealership was friendly and I thought delivery will be prompt after seeing the service I recieved. I had paid full amount in advance.The dealership promised delivery within 10 - 12 days.That was the start of the agony , despite repeated calls  to dealership , I was given all kind silly excuses and now more excuses and asked me to wait for another 15 - 30 days.

This is the sort of experience one has to go through for buying Nano - no wonder why Nano is struggling in sales.Its no irony people think twice in buying a Tata product - Its really sad experiencesmiley3.gif.

P.S - due to privacy concern I am not disclosing dealership name and city.

Seen New Nano LX 2012 in White colour & it looked nice in it, alongwith good looking Wheel covers.

But still I'd say Alto is much better & proper car than Nano in all respects except with few inches short of Non-useable Space.

But You'd get 100% practicality, fuel-efficiency & a Proper car than a built to cost one.

And last but not the least, It looks like a car too.

I sincerely request Golf to name the dealer and city. So that it might be helpful to others as well. off course we all are here to help others and also be helped by others in terms of automobile.