Sign in to follow this  
AMG1

Pics: Autocar Parx Supercar Parade 2012

20120123_050042_DSC_5313.jpg

NK Group presents Parx Super Car Show 2012, organized by the Super Car Club (SCC) in association with Autocar India, took off to a roaring start with excited Mumbaikars vying for a glimpse of the super cars displayed at Mahalaxmi Race Course.

Valentino Balboni, former test-driver from Lamborghini was one of the guests present at the event.

20120123_050259_DSC_5236.jpg20120123_051109_DSC_5339.jpg

More Images here: AMG12012-01-24 05:12:06

This is drool worthy. But with more players in this supercar category the road infrastructure should be revamped soon. Nowadays supercars in Kolkata is also common, but I doubt if they will push to reach such a show.

I did not understand the association of the icon smiley21.gif along with the thread. Why ? Did it not turn out as expected ? 

Oh, new supercars. Do they get new ones each year? They've got the new Lamborghini out here, along with the ones I've seen in the 2009 and 2010 events, and took several photos, including photos of all the journo jeeps.

I couldn't make it this year as I was coming out of a night shift on Saturday, and had to rush out in the afternoon that Sunday. I hope there's another chance to catch at least one supercar in the flesh, and better still, in action.

How many out here are regular supercar watchers/observers? I'd like to know how/where you catch them, when there's no supercar parade.