messengerb4u

02 Aug skoda 2.0L,ambiente

Hi friends........

02 Skoda ambiente 2.0L petrol with 40000km,excellent condition.and is asking 550000 in bangalore.........is this price ok and anybody can help me with the mileage of this 2.0L skoda........

As the octavia petrol lacks demand you can bargain it further upto 4.7 or 5 lacs , also the milage isnt very good and maintenence will be an ache

Regards,

Priya

@ messnegerb4u ( Dhanus ) for the price of 5 lakhs and hearing that its a SKODA , i would kindly request you to go for the Innova , today i paper in say an ad about 2006 Used Innova for 6 Lakh rs here at Mangalore , may be you can call this Person , i think he is a dealer of used cars as e has got some other cars for sale too , like Tavera 06 , Innova 08 unregistered , and all those

If you wish i culd give you his number

Cheers!!!

i think even five lakhs is too high for a petrol 2.0 octavia... i am selling my octavia deisel just 2 years old and the dealer offered me only 6 lakhs that also in exchange... have got a offer of 7.75 outside.... just trying on an eight.... car has some extra stuff put in also... try if you could get a diesel octavia.... better option i would say