Sstar

My New Ritz Ldi

@ Nishu & Bala: Thanks for providing insight into this issue. I am going to Reliance Autozone on this saturday to get it checked. I will keep these advices in my mind while diagnosing the problem.

Will post here as well.

^^^IIRC' date=' AuxIN has only Right/Left. So when front right speaker works and rear doesn't, it should be a problem with HU only.

[/quote']

Read this Sstar's problem post carefully.

guys' date=' I am facing issues with Pioneer system in my Ritz. It is a CD/FM/Aux however, I have noticed that when i plug-in any phone/ipod, the rear end left speaker stops working. However, if I use CD or FM then all four speakers work fine. [/quote']

@Sstar;

Have you checked the Aux-in wire on any other HU or Music System, as I've also experienced the same problem once.

But in my case, a Replaced New cable have solved the problem.

@Sstar;
Have you checked the Aux-in wire on any other HU or Music System' date=' as I've also experienced the same problem once.
But in my case, a Replaced New cable have solved the problem.[/quote']

I visited Reliance Autozone and replaced theAux cable...everything is fine and no complaints.

This weekend I drove my Ritz on NH-8 with a tops speed of 120 kmph on few occasions....I loved it the way it zoomed pass other vehicles on the road :)

I visited Reliance Autozone and replaced theAux cable...everything is fine and no complaints.

Congrats once again.

Your Ritz is back on track once again with your favourite tracks(Audio) now.

Goodluck & have a trouble-free motoring ahead. smiley1.gifdr_nishu2012-05-29 19:14:20

Thanks Nishu,

Mileage update:

After recent drifft in KMPL now my Ritz is again deliverying 17+ KMPL within city run (Delhi) with 100% A/C on with an outside temprature of 45 degree celcius now days.
Sstar2012-05-31 05:18:34

More Updates.

It has been exactly 3 months now for my New Ritz Ldi. So far it has covered 3401 KM of roads which is 1133.67 KM/Month which is well justifiable for a diesel Vs Petrol argument.

Noticible change: The engine noise has reduced now and in comparison to earlier days, now the noise does not come inside in the cabin. I like that.smiley1.gif

Mileage is still at 17KMPL within city. No Highway cruise so far.

Questions:

1 - I am thinking to go for Teflon coat on my Ritz. Rana motors has qouted 3500 INR. I want to know members opinion if is it a worth to spend this much OR is there any other way I can get this done somewhere else?

2 - Many times my father has said about low efficiency of car headlamps during rains (well so far not much rains though) & dust storm. Will installing fog lamp help in illuminating the road ahead?

@sstar

I am not sure teflon coating is done correctly at many places , i have seen teflon coating being carried out in open spaces , under trees , which is a complete NO-NO , sometimes they dont even perform a thorough wash , which is mandatory and most often they use hard water , which later leaves white markings , the number of coats , the kind of rubbing pressure required , the number of pads changed to achieve the perfect shine, its too good to be true.

Also most of the compounds used in the process are not branded and more often are home grown ones , packed in empty imported bottles.They wash away very easily , I have been associated with quite a few of these workshops in official capacity in my past , catering to both BIKES and CARS and can safely say ,Its a great rip off exercise.

It would be better if you go for a professional cleaning once in a while at your home instead.

The positioning of fog lamps is such that they can only increase visibility to an extent , if lighting is still an issue , think about installing a bullbar with additional lamps on it .

ok, So what I am hearing is, that I should not waste 3400 bucks on a wastefull exercise.

Also, what about Osram NB or Phillips XV? Price? any cons if there is any in terms of warranty, any effect on Clearlens.

Should I opt for MGA fog lamps at 2500 Rs?
Sstar2012-06-14 06:39:22

Sstar

I never had any problem with my OE lighting as it is adequate for me.

Yes it is waste of money on Teflon for body, but people suggest the under car coating for rust. Check this

I suggest to go with MGA fog lamps for perfect fitment and quality

but people suggest the under car coating for rust. Check this

I suggest to go with MGA fog lamps for perfect fitment and quality

I too suggest Under body coating. It is a must if you live in coastal area or you have Etios cousins.

Regarding Fog lamps, never buy from manufactures. They will be priced 2-3 times higher. Go for Hellas(yellow) from outside market.

Regarding Fog lamps' date=' never buy from manufactures. They will be priced 2-3 times higher. Go for Hellas(yellow) from outside market.
[/quote']

What about fit and finish of after market? Can i install them in the the slot already available in the front bumper?

Regarding Fog lamps' date=' never buy from manufactures. They will be priced 2-3 times higher. Go for Hellas(yellow) from outside market.
[/quote']

What about fit and finish of after market? Can i install them in the the slot already available in the front bumper?

You should be able to get one. Check out your local accessory shop.

MODS:

Please delete this post and one post above this as these both get added while I was trying to upload pics but went unsuccessful. 
Sstar2012-06-20 05:37:36

@Sstar

Nice pics' date=' I expected some more from interior and exterior
[/quote']

Ya will post them soo. Thanks btw.

It looks to me your Ritz is crying ' date=' because you have parked her in a very tight bay smiley19.gifsmiley36.gif [/quote']

Lol....not exactly...actually it fought back with the pole infront and finally the pole has to shift so that this beast can flex its body.smiley4.gif