civic is a great car if you dont need the size, go for it. innova is definietely more spacious but... both toyota and honda has the same brand value. go for the civic automatic, you will enjoy the paddle shifts.

As you have only 4 people to seat the CIVIC is the best , as an owner i would give you a green signal for going into it , i am sure you will enjy it , i have a Icy blue Civic S MT

Regards,

Priya

Civic........it will give you fun but won't provide you with comfort or passenger carrying ability of the Innova. May I suggest a compromise......how about the Innova petrol, excellent performance from Camry's VVTi engine and the space as well.

yes, the civic will make more sense to you when you have to seat only four. also, the innova is very good on the highways, but can never match the civic because an MUV remains an MUV.

petrol innova is very good to drive, though not as fun as the velvety smooth honda. also avoid it if resale value is your priority.

There is no pint in comparing apples and oranges. Are you looking for a true saloon, or a SUV trying to masquerade as a saloon.

If you want the better rough road ability then go for the Innova, otherwise the Civic is the vehicle of choice.

i would opt the Innova diesel as it is refined and more economical to drive , the innova petrol has low resale value too

And as there are only 4 persons in your family the Civic will be the better choice

Regards,

Priya

Innova and the Civic: they have 4 wheels and are Japanese; that's where the similarity ends. The Innova is good for out of town jaunts and rough roads and large families. The Civic is a city slicker and can't take the 1 feet deep craters that the highways dept. throws at us to test our cars and driving skills. It's ground clearance is not enough for our roads, though everything else is great. So decide...and enjoy the 'pleasure pain' while at it...ciao...

Waitttttt Dont buy the Civic.

If you can wait till August get the new Corolla :) its apparently Loaded and from personal experience my Toyota has been extremely reliable and the ground clearance is amazing as compared to the Civic.

So I would say wait smiley5.gif

Waitttttt Dont buy the Civic.

If you can wait till August get the new Corolla :) its apparently Loaded and from personal experience my Toyota has been extremely reliable and the ground clearance is amazing as compared to the Civic.

So I would say wait smiley5.gif

After seeing the New corolla Pics , i  feel the Civic still looks better and stylish , and as an owner wuld be glad to advicce to go with the civic , however the upcomming toyota Yaris sedan was looking awsome but it comes under the City teritory , and even the launch date of New corolla is not confirmed and the launch date of yaris sedan ill be late 08 or early 09 as said by mndvishnu, i personally feel you should go for the Civic S

Regards,

Priya

i feel the civic will be better on the highway. civic, being a saloon, will have much better in the ride and handling department.

yes, but the innova offers more space, means you can stretch out in long trips!

but dont expect a planted ride as you will get in the civic.

ahhh.. not exactly speed wise but comfort wise.... and probably best on bad roads as our not all india highways are good... and remeber civic has a low ground clearence means even a small rock on the highway (which usually truck guys put in a break down situation but leave their after that) can hit the car bad

yes, the car has a low ground clearance and that can be a hindrance but this itself enhances it's stability at high speeds. i mean, which car would you prefer on a expressway, civic or innova?

My Gurkha has 238mm ground clearance and sports all terrain 80 profile Yokohama, during my trip from HP to TN and back, I faced some craters on road that even looked like it would swallow my vehicle and some of them came mighty close to it so expressway in India is still a misnomer.