Zavo

Suggestions For The Forum

A few suggestions to improve the forum.

1. How about giving us a chance to EDIT our posts.. there seems to be the EDIT function missing.

2. I registered yesterday.. and have not sent a single PM.

Today when I go to send one.. it says I have exceeded my 1 pm per hour limit.. whats that about?

3. I know this forums new and all, but how about giving us a choice of Skins here?

Any other suggestions?

Cheers.

I dunno if this is a suggestion or a query, but can the smilies be encoded into a message solely by clicking or are the keyboard shortcuts useful here?

If not, that is my suggestion. Make smilies typable and not clickable. (You get what I mean).

Is there any way of NOT saving the messages in your outbox..coz once you send a message 99% of the time you dont want to save it.

Also could you increase the inbox size? Coz most people dont realise that if they dont clear their inbox.. it gets full and then messages cant go through to them.

The Forum Email Notification is also up and running now. Users now have the option of subscribing to threads and recieve emails of new posts. The procedure is simple. Go to the settings and click on Email Notification Subscription.

FRG