Zavo

Suggestions For The Forum

I do not know whether it was mentioned earlier or not, can we have our personal garage( having photos of our cars) in the member settings area ?

Well again team-bhp has it but why dont we have it too.smiley17.gif

I cant see it on my previous post even though it is the last post in that particular thread. Just posting this to check if it is working or not.

Working now. Thanks!
asethi9192010-01-25 18:27:20

If I select 'Latest Topics' in the menu, apart from today's posts, it displays all posts up to Feb 2010 only.

Even if I select 'Forums', all the topics show today's posts+Feb 2010 posts only. 

My travelogue topic 'Bangalore-Goa-Mahabaleshwar-Mumbai-Pune-Bangalore' created in March 2010 is also not found when I searched!

There must be some bug lurking somewhere, which requires to be removed at once.
J.Ravi2010-04-24 05:52:17

Even our signatures are now what they were in February.

My signature' date=' which i changed replacing Getz with Jetta still shows the old one,'coming soon Jetta'.[/quote']

My avatar too is the old Merc fintail and the Scorpio is gone....Lets hope its resolved soon.

The record-breaking lengthy topic 'All that you wanted to know about Fiat Linea' to which I had posted many messages, has vanished into thin air, so it seems.  I tried to search for it, but in vain.  I thought of posting a message there, but I am not able to locate the topic itself!

@mods -It is a request , if you can give permission for starting a classic and rare  cars section in this forum . The section if given permission will be separated into pre -1950s and post 1950s cars.

Also a section about  about east European cars and Chinese cars-such as Brilliance will be useful .

IMHO, a section on traffic rules and regulations will enrich this forum and help brush up the knowledge.

thank you