Zavo

Suggestions For The Forum

This has been a persistent problem with this forum.

This issue has been highlighted several times but our mods are helpless as there is no option for +5.30 hrs

So they cant help it.

Why is our Forum's Clock Half-n-hour ahead of IST ??

The reason is very simple. The forum software only allows time in one hours steps from the System clock (most probably Zulu or GMT). IST is 5:30 ahead of GMT.

The record-breaking lengthy topic 'All that you wanted to know about Fiat Linea' to which I had posted many messages' date=' has vanished into thin air, so it seems.  I tried to search for it, but in vain.  I thought of posting a message there, but I am not able to locate the topic itself!

[/quote']

Yeah that is true.

This happened because of the server break down, which resulted in 2 months of forum posts erased.

I too feel that direct uploading should be possible.

A multi-quote option is a must. Copying and Pasting is a pain.

Need some arrangement for uploading pictures directly in the post i.e without use of imageshack!

Then what will be the difference left between intermediate and advanced license?

I know it.

All i said was that if every member is given the opportunity to upload images directly to the site, what will be the incentive of advanced license?

I used Picasa to post my personal pictures. It has an excellent software which uploads easily and quickly, and gives you the link.

That is the alternative to imageshack which I did not find that good.

rahul18102010-06-28 13:54:53

@ rahul

Advanced license holders get the ability to upload pictures from their hard drive directly to the forum.

Intermediate and below have to use imageshack.us

If everybody is granted the right to upload images directly, what will the difference be between intermediate and and advanced license?

Hello Mods,

I have a query as following--

My Posts which I posted in February-March 2010 in the below topic have been deleted--

I request you to undo the deletion because I need those posts as a proof that I posted them here.

The posts contain the Pictures of Scanned Copies of bill of Best Auto Repairs & Services P.Ltd. Kalyan, Mumbai.

Please Please MODS Help Me.

Would be nice to have a mobile specific version of the forum site. Even though the current forum is mostly simple HTML, you still need to zoom in and navigate and all when using the site on phones. A even lighter and more compact version would make it so much easier.

Why not switch to vBulletin platform? I feel' date=' we miss many necessary features in our forum.?

[/quote']

Changing the platform of a forum will most probably mean all posts will be lost.

A special category for best threads collection would be great. So that we can keep running those threads for a long time and the new members to the forum can easily see those threads

@ACI team - Can we have a General news section  where we can put day to day automotive news like we have for breaking news section ,instead of creating one of threads.

@ACI team - Can we have a General news section  where we can put day to day automotive news like we have for breaking news section ' date='instead of creating one of threads.
[/quote']

@golf but if members were to give their opinion/debate on update or launch or anything related to it then there would be a problem.