BonFre

Member Suggestions and Feedback : Autocar India Forum

I suggest that a mobile app for the forum be made ASAP. A lot of corporate firewalls block automotive sites and forums. So i'd rather prefer a mobile app. Plus the sheer convenience of a mobile app means it will take hardly few minutes to open up the forum and post, wherever you are and whenever you want to post - while travelling (not driving), tea breaks at work, when you have a few minutes to kill but not enough to boot up the PC/Laptop and log on - the list is endless.

There is need for an app, my 5 year old Nokia N73 opens forums with splendid ease. I can post, upload pics and start new topics as well.

Please allow the new members, even with the less posts, to edit their posts.

Still if you want to like any post of a member you cannot do it, as a message appears,"

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day".

Is it possible to implement

1) Tagging members by prefixing @ before handle

2) Enable like button as I am not able to like any post.

3) Change the layout and design of forum..now it looks so plane and boring.

4) Organize Forum meets in various cities. (I can take lead for Pune)

Why don't we have an app for the forum or atleast make it available in Tapatalk, it's plain simple to enable tapatalk for a forum. It's a real pain in the *** to surf the forum on mobile.

Please look into this.

It is just a request, wouldn't it be nice that all the members could mention their rides in "My Settings "-"Signature ", so that every time they write a post The rides owned by them appears as their signature at the bottom of their posts.