CarCrazyASTL

Honda Accord 2013 is here! Camry's nearest rival is ready to take the challenge!

2013_honda_accord_f34_ns_80712_717.jpghonda-accord_2013_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg?w=496&h=320

Honda has reveled pics of their new 2013 Accord!

It looks pretty elegant & will look nice as Boss's car! according to Zigwheels It'll have Honda's much awaited 1.6 ltr I-DTEC diesel engine!

Please Share your views on it!

It doesnt look very different from what we currently have. Typical Japanese if you ask me. If they launch it here it better come with a diesel heart. The sales of the current Accord are next to nothing. If its just a petrol they would offer, they might as well not launch it at all. Will suffer the same fate. The Skoda Superb diesel makes a better bet anyday and is loaded to the brim.

It doesnt look very different from what we currently have. Typical Japanese if you ask me. If they launch it here it better come with a diesel heart. The sales of the current Accord are next to nothing. If its just a petrol they would offer, they might as well not launch it at all. Will suffer the same fate. The Skoda Superb diesel makes a better bet anyday and is loaded to the brim.

Your right!

they sold only 200 units in last month! & Skoda Superb's limo like looks definately rises difficulties for competeters like Hundai Sonata, Honda Accord or Toyota Camry!

3 big boys & some others like Volvo S60 or Nissan Teana are the only one who can fight against superb! Superb even giving hard times to it's elder cousin from VW!