cars4life

Lewis Hamilton to drive F1 car in Mumbai on 16th Sept

Just heard that Lewis Hamilton will be heading to Mumbai and will be driving his Mclaren Mercedes F1 car on Marine Drive on 16th Sept. While it all sounds exciting, the Marine Drive roads are far from good condition at the moment. Its extremely bumpy all around. I think the Sea Link would have been a better option anyday. Not to mention the glasses of the buildings which could be shattered due to the engine noise.

What do you guys feel?

It's a big news for Indian Motorsports fans, really excited the McLaren will run demo with current competing MP4-27. Its a special treat for INDIANs.

At what time this event start and any one know about Start/Finish place in Marine Drive. Plese reply the Mumbai guys.

Wow more positive news comes out for 2012 Formula 1 Indian GP. see more about in below link

Huge reaction for 2012 Indian F1 Grand Prix

Just heard that Lewis Hamilton will be heading to Mumbai and will be driving his Mclaren Mercedes F1 car on Marine Drive on 16th Sept. While it all sounds exciting, the Marine Drive roads are far from good condition at the moment. Its extremely bumpy all around. I think the Sea Link would have been a better option anyday. Not to mention the glasses of the buildings which could be shattered due to the engine noise.

What do you guys feel?

the Marine Drive roads are far from good condition at the moment. Its extremely bumpy all around. I think the Sea Link would have been a better option anyday.

Let him realize his limitations!

It was good that organisers got permissions from Mumbai Police Department as required, last time when Webber had driven around Sea Link, he was levyed a huge penalty.