CarCrazyASTL

New EV from Mahindra-Reva within this calender year!

Today, Mr.Anand Mahindra confirmed that they are going to launch a new Mahindra-Reva EV within this calender year, ie. within 2 months. While talking in an interview on Boomberg-UTV, he also mentioned that this is going to be most high-tech & Coolest vehicle they have ever produced! I think, It'll be Mahindra-Reva NXR or NXG!

Does anyone have more info. about this ?

Mahindra-Reva-NXR-NXG.jpg

Edited by CarCrazyASTL

Love to see Innovations from Indian Co's... These co's must be given advantage for R&D in India... I m 101% sure these co's has great potential for future, if given proper chance by Govt...

Saw this mahindra electric cruising on NH7 at 70+ speeds.effortlessly overtaking my car at 70-80 speeds,these are fantastic speeds for an electric vehicles.looks way much superior in tems of design and quality and loved the dual tone exteriors.sorry about the image quality guys as it was captured on my phone.

post-9331-0-62114400-1349079495.jpg

post-9331-0-86853000-1349079503.jpg

post-9331-0-31777500-1349079520.jpg

post-9331-0-95827500-1349079529.jpg

Saw this mahindra electric cruising on NH7 at 70+ speeds.effortlessly overtaking my car at 70-80 speeds,these are fantastic speeds for an electric vehicles.looks way much superior in tems of design and quality and loved the dual tone exteriors.sorry about the image quality guys as it was captured on my phone.

It's Mahindra-Reva NXG!

Well done my friend! I think this is the 1st ever undisguesed pics. of this EV on Indian Roads!

people shall polo outlet discover ways to polo ralph lauren outlet not spend as much if possible relating to your valuation of commodities polo ralph lauren outlet online has started to become increasingly higher and better ralph lauren outlet along with your development of world economy and socity. Actually, to conserve money, obtaining the discount North Face from the ralph lauren outlet from the opposite season is additionally a options polo outlet.

It's Mahindra-Reva NXG!

Well done my friend! I think this is the 1st ever undisguesed pics. of this EV on Indian Roads!

Thank you my friend :) the looks fantastic on road with much road presence unlike the older reva electric.The driver on seeing me click pictures zoomed past my car offortlessly!!! My dad didn't believe that it was an electric car zooming at that speeds.pricing at 5 lakhs would be a welcome gesture for those who are interested in an all electric vehicle.

Thank you my friend :) the looks fantastic on road with much road presence unlike the older reva electric.The driver on seeing me click pictures zoomed past my car offortlessly!!! My dad didn't believe that it was an electric car zooming at that speeds.pricing at 5 lakhs would be a welcome gesture for those who are interested in an all electric vehicle.

5 lakhs are bit expensive for indian mindset, if priced around 3 lakhs it'll sell well!

5 lakhs are bit expensive for indian mindset, if priced around 3 lakhs it'll sell well!

Read in the internet that the new Mahindra Reva-NXG is to be available with two battery options depending on the range of distance.one being the lithium ion batteries for long distance range and the older battery options for a comparatively shorter distance battery !! Also was informed by a friend who had spoken once to the driver of the test car says the distance range of the new car is going to be approx 100kms per charge!! The interiors come with a beter upmarket specialities like digital display etc,airbags on rumours too!!with all this integrated into the car i don expect pricing less than 4-5 lakhs.

Definitely would turn the heads of potential and non-potential customers if priced below 4 lakhs :)