autofan2012

Accessories for my new i20 Sportz

Just got the delivery of my new i20 Sportz Diesel on 17th Oct,12 at Jalandhar

Now looking for good quality seat covers..if someone can advise

& any other things like if i should go for 3 D mats or any other add on which can be done to a already a feature rich car..

I do not know about Jalandhar. But, in Hyderabad, the RTA+Traffic Police are very

strict about the `official banning of sun control film' for all types of cars. So, I suggest

that you do not fix any sun control film on your new car. If you wanna go to Delhi, the

police there may create problems for you. The first offence will cost Rs 1,000/- in AP.

And, you need to pay another 500/- to a highly-unprofessional-job of peeling off the

film by some labour hands pressed into service by traffic police. They will leave all

windows in a totally shabby and horrible condition. You need to send another 2 days

and some money to get them back into proper shape. AVOID sun control FILM.

I do not know about Jalandhar. But, in Hyderabad, the RTA+Traffic Police are very

strict about the `official banning of sun control film' for all types of cars. So, I suggest

that you do not fix any sun control film on your new car. If you wanna go to Delhi, the

police there may create problems for you. The first offence will cost Rs 1,000/- in AP.

And, you need to pay another 500/- to a highly-unprofessional-job of peeling off the

film by some labour hands pressed into service by traffic police. They will leave all

windows in a totally shabby and horrible condition. You need to send another 2 days

and some money to get them back into proper shape. AVOID sun control FILM.

OR RS.100/- WILL DO THE JOB!

i also have an i20 asta diesel and i've fitted it with products listed below----

1.mud flap...really very important

2.floor mats....

3.seat covers genuine leather

4.sun film light coloured........

5.door visors

listed items are all hyundai genuine products........i prefer genuine products bcoze they are more reliable, lated for more years than aftermarket..................they also have guarantee

It is true that Indian summers specially on the northen India tend to be very hot but I will not advice for Sun film because of Supreme Court's ban came into existence in 2012 Summers and it is still in effect.

Rest, go for good quality mats, steering wrap, seat covers....basic and must. Rest up to your taste.