abhijeet84

Honda CB Unicorn, Honda CB Unicorn Dazzler OR Suzuki GS150R

Hello Guys,

Planning to buy a bike in next 2-3 month of and need some suggestions. little confused between Honda CB Unicorn, Honda CB Unicorn Dazzler and Suzuki GS150R. (since Dazzler has no kicker, it may give cold-start problem. I enquired about availability of Honda Unicorn dazzler for test ride in one of the showroom's in Mumbai as well as Nashik. The dealer told me that Honda has stopped production of this bike & dazzler is not available in any of the showroom in Mumbai and Nashik.)

If Dazzler's production is stopped, that should point to some upgrade or facelift of the same.

Can you tell us your

Budget/ Expected FE/ Your age/ other needs so that we can help you better.

Of your list, both GS/Uni are dated product. Uni is preferred if Comfort is prime req. GS if FE.

Dazzler is not a huge hit, so why not FZ or Pulsar NS (if FE is not a prime contender)

Don't even look at dazzler or unicorn, both of them are really old bikes! Similarly GS150R is also a very old product, but it has a silk smooth engine matted perfectly with 6 speed gearbox; but after-sales of it is also extremely poor! I think you should choose one from the popular trio: Yamaha FZ16, Bajaj Pulsar 150 or TVS Apache 160 RTR!

Pulasr is very Fuel efficient & Apache is known for it's awsome performance, but IMHO FZ16 is the best of three! It has perfect mixture of both of this & it looks & feels much upmarket than the others!

i would say that you must opt for honda unicorn dazzler as it superb in style, quality and mileage

Honda Dazzler is probably phased out now, as sport looking commuter CB Trigger is here for its replacement.

As everyone said that there is nothing much to choose between Dazzler and standard Unicorn, the GS150R though has an addtional gear, it lacks monoshock, rear disc brake and superb styling like Dazzler, as the latter is discontinued, you should prep up your budget and go for Trigger.