sarabjeet

Ownership Review My Infinit g37x

Congratulations,

Thats a serious looking peice of machinery , the hard top folding makes it that much practical to own rather than a soft top.But they say a folding hard top leaves no space in the boot.Is it true .The paddle shifters are good lookers too and so is the MMID , looks like they have fitted it with a keyboard also. :-) One more snap of the centre console with the keyboard thingy.

How much did this import cost, if possible lay down some maths for us.

One question thats killing me and i have to ask you is that out of all thats is available in India now why did you zero in on this beauty.

I must applaud you for your purchase. You have taste my friend. This is outright gorgeous. The hard top convertible just makes it so practical as well. Do tell us more about your car in addition to the pictures the performance, comfort, and other things.

Congratulations and I will be glued to this thread.

I had a few options .

Used maserati gt , 911 , m5 and bentley continental. But all where atleast 4 years old and where asking for parts replacements. M5 and amg was a optiin but it didnt add to the bling value.

This is a 3.7 v6 producing 330 bhp NA . 0-60 mph in 6 seconds.

It is loaded with featurea : radar guided cruse control, 13 way bose premium entertainment package with 10 gb hdd, gps with 30 gb storage capacity foe maps n voice command, 7 speed gear box with manual and magnisium paddle shift the list goes on.

I am using normal petrol as it is capable of coping with it. 95 octain in recommended.

It costs as much as a m5 ex-showroom mumbai with options

post-1746-0-97327300-1358620672_thumb.jp

post-1746-0-14857500-1358620690_thumb.jp

post-1746-0-63998500-1358620848_thumb.jp

post-1746-0-77001700-1358620862_thumb.jp

It's output is very good, something like the porsche carrera's. I guess 97 octane should be used to prevent problems in the future. Or probably it would not matter if you will sell the car within a years time.

Enjoy.

Porsche 911 turbo was a treat to drive. But all this Infiniti needs is a turbo charger and she would be right there in the league.

The ride is on a firmer side than the 911, even on comfort mode it is bumpier than beemers thanks to the 19 inch and low profiles.

one thing i have noticed is the grip, it doesnt need any of those retractable rear spoilers to stay planted, even at 240 on express way the car gives you confidence to push on futher.

negative bits are :

the car is too heavy maybe because of the goodies

hard top takes a good 30 seconds to operate

people associate the logo with Mahindra's :angry:

braking is an issue, those large disc are to powerfull, u have to be caution on applying the brake

no turbo

plan to keep it for a year :P but will try 97 octain, its just that the nearst pump is 15 kms away

Sadly most hardtops do not operate on the move , same is the case with infiniti. The boot is useless after the top has been dropped.

Well i am kind of a big fan of panamera and am on a look out for a used turbo panamera .

Shall upload pics n video later

There cannot be anything more COOLER

Is it all , or do you need to lock the roof with a latch setup at the point the roof meets the windshield frame, like in soft tops.

Also do the window glasses go down automatically when this begins to happen , can the same be do with the window glasses rolled up.