PrancingHorse

Now a Limited Edition Omni

post-7692-0-71767300-1358934148.jpg

As if limited edition Marutis were not enough here comes one more to the bandwagon. The Omni gets a Limited Edition. And whats so special about here, your guess is as good as mine.

• CD Player with Aux
  • 4 Speakers
  • Floor Mats
  • Left side rear view mirror
  • New seat covers

With the Eeco doing duty in the market does Maruti even need to sell the Omni today? I dont think so. No clue of the pricing of the Omni Limited Edition though

Reminds me of the Ambassador Mk1 Mk2 Mk 3 Mk4 story. An ancient car kept alive by minor cosmetic changes. But who are we to judge. There are enough people buying the Omni in large numbers. With this model, Maruti is laughing all the way to bank as its fixed costs are all depreciated.

Reminds me of the Ambassador Mk1 Mk2 Mk 3 Mk4 story. An ancient car kept alive by minor cosmetic changes. But who are we to judge. There are enough people buying the Omni in large numbers. With this model, Maruti is laughing all the way to bank as its fixed costs are all depreciated.

I kind of agree to the point about people still buying the car. It still is one of the cheapest cars around for sale and majority of those buyers care two hoots for safety. But seriously this Limited Edition game has been overdone by Maruti

Can't they give us brake assist ABS and airbags across all variants of this vehicle? Seriously, this is a four-wheeled, petrol-powered danger box on Indian roads. Much as this seems stereotyping, there's no excuse to keep marketing a car that isn't roadworthy. It won't be considered roadworthy in US/UK/EU/Aus/NZ/JP, where safety is of utmost importance. We don't want another Omni. We want safe cars!

Maruti is the only company, which can include, "FLOOR MATS" as a key-feature! & I can assure you that it's lot more safer than a bike with 5 riders! & it's lot more comfortable for those 5 riders, especially on a rainy day! There are two faces of India & products like this are designed for the darker one! If we are accepting a place like Dharavi in our Economic Capital, then we have to accept Omini in India!

This is worse than the SX4 "Celebration edition", where the new features were chrome, chrome, chrome, stickers and fancy interior fabric. At least the SX4 was and still is a decent car. This isn't.