PrancingHorse

2014 Toyota Corolla Pics Leaked EDIT Teaser pic added and world premiere on June 6 2013

post-7692-0-02830200-1360162568.jpg

These are the first leaked photographs of the next-generation Toyota Corolla.Toyota had showcased a saloon concept called the Corolla Furia at January’s Detroit Motor Show, which was believed to preview the new Corolla’s styling. From these first pictures it seems that although much of the aggressive detailing has been toned down for production, the car’s basic shape and sharp lines have remained faithful to the concept.

The styling also appears to be heavily influenced by Toyota’s other recently launched international models – the Rav4 and Auris, and there are hints of the new Camry in there as well.

The front looks very Etiosish to me really.

Read the whole story here: http://www.autocarindia.com/News/331472,new-2014-toyota-corolla-leaked.aspx

post-7692-0-44621500-1360162570.jpg

Nothing original. I would have blasted hard on this car but its "gets the job done" attitude just about manages to stop me. At the end of the day its a reliable sedan, boring but ok. I don't have anything to say! :wacko:

Should their not be laws about blatant product coping ?

Dont the original designers register their designs? cant the original designers see what we all see ?

I guess they have a secret pact , that allows the other to copy their designs after a while and they do the same in return or even simpler buy out the design and the designer so that they have no litigation trouble.

From front it's a cross-breed of civic & jetta, from side a cruze & from rear a sonata! But I still liked it's looks very much! & If it suceeds in providinga comfortable interiors with a petrol monster & refined fuel efficient diesel & priced correctly, it can definitely give hard times to likes of next gen civic & cruze!

You all have listed almost every car in that segment there is.

Where are the people who have the copyright to these designs ? Everyone else see it,why cant they?

Car makers are smartest people on the earth & they doesn't really want to mess within themselves like Apple & Samsung!

post-7692-0-11433600-1369202222.jpg

After previewing the new generation of the Corolla with the "Furia Corolla" concept car at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show in January, Toyota is set for the world premiere of the actual production car, which will take place at a special event in a couple of weeks in California on June 6.

But before that happens, the Japanese automaker will try to drum up some attention around the new 2014 Corolla sedan with teasers like the cropped picture seen above, and which was accompanied by the following text: "Prepare to meet the NEW 2014 Corolla. Get excited for June 6, really excited…"

We haven't seen the actual North American-spec Corolla to know if Toyota will indeed get usexcited or if we will be struck by the same emotions as when we first saw the Camry, which was as interesting as watching paint dry, but something tells us it won't be all too different from thisCorolla spied earlier this year.

Source: Carscoops

Spy pics of the next-gen Toyota Corolla have been circulating online for a bit now... these rendering's show what the sedan could look like if it took styling inspiration from the recently revealed Toyota Auris hatchback

Source

e9bac363051177.5aa4478ad24f0.jpg

386da063051177.5aa4478ad21eb.jpg