sb-alto

Pics : Superbike gathering in my college

great college :P

If not "great" , one of the costliest B schools around. :(

The boxter was the only one. It was not that attractive, ill maintained interiors, resprayed and re worked body and duplicate logo

This looks more like a Motor Show

If not "great" , one of the costliest B schools around. :(

the arsenal on display is befitting the costliest B school around , which makes it even GREATER and i am happy that you are a part of all this.Proud of you.

Yes, it is updated 1st gen boxter. But from the exhaust note one can easily make out how ill tuned the car is.

@librankur :

Thanks. I just hope that i get a decent job. :P

Here are some more pics :

post-4375-0-36838900-1360682903_thumb.jppost-4375-0-07804200-1360682914_thumb.jppost-4375-0-40317800-1360682921_thumb.jppost-4375-0-07597400-1360682928_thumb.jppost-4375-0-38685800-1360682935.jpgpost-4375-0-83087300-1360682941_thumb.jppost-4375-0-78257400-1360682947_thumb.jp

@sb-alto: Any chance of a sale happening here? That can get you a superbike in a price you can pay, after you get your job? Besides, is Hyderabad a superbike-friendly city? I don't feel Mumbai is a good place for superbikes, least of all sportbikes.

To be very honest, Hyderabad has the worst city traffic. Not just unruly but dangerous and the entire traffic system is in some sort of chaos, whatever time of the day it may be. But superbikes are meant to be driven on highways which hyderabad has in plenty and are one of the best in India. The outer ring roads and some of the interconnecting roads are the best roads that you can experience. The basic problem is to get these bikes out of town, once you are out hyderabad is one of the best places for supercars and bikes.

Even in mumbai the adjacent ghat roads are beautiful and superbike friendly. Another problem in city is the attraction any supercar or bike gets from the over enthusiastic public. So its all the same

I did not get your 1st question.

It's nice to see that apart from me, there are many peoples using LS2 helmets!

Actually college is the best place to launch the new vehicles & arranging the auto-shows, there are lots of enthusiats & tonns of volenteers! Now-a-days, many colleges have this events as part of ther gatherings! & this phenomenon was started by Symbiosis, Pune!

LS2 was a common sight. Others included AGV , Aaron, Arai, and some SOL. Some even had Studds, while the harley owners stuck to cruiser helmets. But LS2 was more in number. Other than helmets, there were no show of protective gears except a few alpine stars jacket.