When you talk about Audi R8, the first thing that comes to your mind is the aggressive looks the machine possess, either it be from the front or the rear, German engineers have put together a lot of man effort and time on the machine to bring it as a marquee.

You can either think that, man made the machines or machines made man/men crazy, however, in both the ways the Audi’s supercar THE R8 is a fascinating driving machine.

However, when you look at this beauty, which is wrapped into chrome fascination, its an immense pleasure for your eyes. I would say treat your eyes!

post-16446-359461_thumb.jpg

Welcome on the board Prajin Ravindran, hope you will enjoy spending time here!

Reminded me that of NFS Carbon :)! & this one just looks awsome! I wonder why people buy those common red & black supercars! (yellow & blue are also pretty much hot now-a-days!

Edited by CarCrazyASTL

Midas touch or the golden egg? D.A.D’s new Gold Chrome BMW Z4

Is D.A.D been influenced by the most famous King Midas from the Greek mythology for his ability to turn everything he touched into gold? Or the goose that laid the golden eggs from Aesop's Fables? I am curious!

http://exoticsinindia.blogspot.in/2013/02/midas-touch-or-golden-egg-dads-new-gold.html

IMG_7121.JPG

IMG_7046.JPG

CannonBall Club Bangalore launched

IMG_1327.JPGThe launch of the CannonBall club happened on the Sunday, 17th March 2013. The launch witnessed hundreds of supercar fans throng the venue ITC Gardenia Bangalore, from the morning to get a glimpse of their favorite supercar. The officials at the venue had a tough time managing the crowed along with guiding the owners to park their rides.

IMG_1334.JPG

The cars expected to attend the event was 20+, however when the day began the venue almost could not accommodate the cars and the number had increased to 30+ supercars. The owners had a pleasant time together, as this was a forum for them to unite and talk about each other’s cars, talk about automotive and enjoy great food and hot beverages. The owners were taken through a briefed session of CannonBall club’s rules, member details, drive and future plans. The next plan was to flag-off the event and take the supercars for a drive across the city.

IMG_1340.JPG

The flag-off happened at 3pm, the crowed could not resist their excitement to spot their favorite supercar, it was vice-a-versa, the city cheered the cars and the owners cheered back at them by revving their Audi R8’s, Porsche’s and Maserati’s.

Read more at http://exoticsinindia.blogspot.in/2013/03/cannonball-club-bangalore-launched.html