Rapper72

New Eicher truck?!

Nice truck for Eicher. Our automobile industry is growing rapidly but something is still missing. As we all know, safety is an issue here. In the western countries, trucks have enormous tech features and gadgets to provide comfort and all. But here, just four wheels with engine

Take an example of Nano- Tata was thinking to launch it in the european countries, but its not according to the country's safety norms. So, they will redeisn it from tip to top to make it safe. In some other countries, ABS is a mimimum standard for all car companies

I mean, Safety is the least concern here in India.

Manly and butch, me too would agree that for sure. Eicher always have been choice for small transportation and their bigger trucks have supposedly failed mainly owing to a mindset admist truckers that Eichers are light and small.

Manly and butch, me too would agree that for sure. Eicher always have been choice for small transportation and their bigger trucks have supposedly failed mainly owing to a mindset admist truckers that Eichers are light and small.