rishirich27

Skoda - Clutchplate issues

goodwill warranty change?..... lol.... you don't expect that from any of the car companies.... specially not from skoda.... there must be a assembly fault or they wouldn't have done it......

i have send one hard copy letter addresses to MD of skoda,Mr. Karsten Bogun and Mr. Jean-Marie Lagey,MD (tech)

lets c what happens and i have even asked the company for a detail ob this event like

cause of failure

technical summary of it

parts damaged

and reason of refusal for any assistance to customer

even after a letter to MD,skoda no use, even he or his assistant forward the letter to the same after sales people, who again said sorry sir not our fault ,we cannot assist any further.

One thing i discovered,at skoda they don't like to mail back, u will have to run after them to get a reply.>> but they sure are good at choosing punch line>>obsessed with quality>>

This is so true, SKODA people are not interested in replying to the mails, i have recently come to know that my Octavia RS radiator fan is not working only days after the warranty expired, despite of the fact that i got my car checked up at their workshop only days before the warranty was about to expire.

Yea.. like exide batteries.. warranty valid for 12 months.. 12 months and one week.. your battery goes kaput.... wonder how they time this to perfection?

You Guys Missed Out the whole point, the point was not the Car components failing as soon as the Warranty expired, But the 'Cold shoulder treatment' by the Company to Failure of such Critical Components in a car rated so High on standards.

You Guys Missed Out the whole point' date=' the point was not the Car components failing as soon as the Warranty expired, But the 'Cold shoulder treatment' by the Company to Failure of such Critical Components in a car rated so High on standards.[/quote']

I don't know who your dealer's are buddy, but when I go to the service people here in Bombay, there's no "COLD SHOULDER" treatment meeted out.

I guess it's all a way in which you deal with people at the end of the day..

Cheers.

Let me put a question to all of you. If you were in the Company's / Dealer's place what would have been your reaction to the Problem that i described regarding the Radiator fan Failing under normal city driving conditions within NOIDA within 25 months of Car purchase. Mind it, i still am pretty happy with my car.

zavo may be u have 2 - 3 different dealers in mumbai ,but in punjab there is only one dealer krishna motors and he has a monopoly in punjab,may that makes them stubborn.

and as far as dealing is concerned, te dealers de hun paerran ch laett ke clutch change nahi karra sakda mein, if this is how they deal,i'll show them how it should be.

sorry people after a long time im back here,skoda did not do anything so got my car rolling ,spent 31,000 on clutch,presure and fly wheel and 1800 on labour,original spares same as the set which came off.

got my complaint printed in autocar also this month but no word from skoda yet,may they just don't care.

FRG did u hear anything from skoda

sorry people after a long time im back here' date='skoda did not do anything so got my car rolling ,spent 31,000 on clutch,presure and fly wheel and 1800 on labour,original spares same as the set which came off.

got my complaint printed in autocar also this month but no word from skoda yet,may they just don't care.

[/quote']

Please spend some time and write it to the media.... Times of India will publish this for sure.... FRG please help for this matter to be published in the forth coming print edition!!!

If I were you, I would have also made posters and stuck around the entire area near the dealer's building!
harryccc2008-03-22 11:41:35

sorry people after a long time im back here' date='skoda did not do anything so got my car rolling ,spent 31,000 on clutch,presure and fly wheel and 1800 on labour,original spares same as the set which came off.

[/quote']

Please spend some time and write it to the media.... Times of India will publish this for sure.... FRG please help for this matter to be published in the forth coming print edition!!!

If I were you, I would have also made posters and stuck around the entire area near the dealer's building!

If ppl will call me a mad and dog or a mad dog (AND OR) for this act, it doesnt matter. i will not be the second to cause shame to the offender...
harryccc2008-03-22 12:08:20