man2705

320d purchase advice

sir

I have taken TD of 320D yeterday and would like to get car guru's advice(the same way when I bought altis especially thaks to sagtk sir and others too)I learnd from team-bhp that the luxury can have maximum of 3.25Lakhs discount but the excutive at cochin refuses any sort of discounts on 2013 model.your valuable advice is awaited

Well...Indian Car Market is not seeing customers these days...and it is hard for companies to sell their cars.

There are plenty of discounts going on...refer this ACI link as well http://forum.autocarindia.com/index.php?/topic/8546-current-car-discounts/

In fact if you pressure them by saying that some other luxury brand like Audi is offering you great deals...then this much would also make BMW sales people to disclose the discount details.

Be smart and shameless for discounts :)

hi sstar and learner licence

thanks for your replies,i've just checked up with chennai and bangalore they are giving dicounts but not enough as much I've read in the forums.platino classic motors are the only dealer in kerala so i think they are trying that advantage.

All discounts were in the visible spectrum before March now you have to play hard ball for them.

There was a definite discount of 2.5 L, back then on select 3 Series variants, cannot say the same thing now.

thanks for your replies,i've just checked up with chennai and bangalore they are giving dicounts but not enough as much I've read in the forums.platino classic motors are the only dealer in kerala so i think they are trying that advantage.

also gor hdfc banking if you are taking a loan they will offer you some great roi

As March 2013 is gone and all the companies have stepped up in the next financial year with their fleet of 2013 models, it's pretty hard to get the cash out of them.

I have checked with BMW, Platino Classic are the only dealers in cochin and calicut. So, you will have to play mind game with them.

Earlier, i read about 5-7 lakh heavy discounts on the 2012 model of 3 series. But, who wants to buy the outdated one!

Hope for the best!

May be this is the reason that lack of dealership is not benefiting the competition and as now companies are into new financial year so they would first like to meet Q1 revenue targets for the year 2013-14. Hence, no/less discounts.

If you can wait for 3 months or so that would make some condition for your buy.

Edited by Sstar

man2705,

The 2013 models are more value now as they are now offered with some features like the sun roof , hi fi sound system ( which was previously only available in the luxury + & 328i

2.5 L is decent enough .... GRAB IT

You can squeeze more discount for an better BSI package