PrancingHorse

Video: 8 year old driving Ferrari F430 in Thrissur Kerela

How did this kid manage it? From the video one can make out his legs must be hardly reaching hr pedals and he really has to look over the steering to see where he is going. Looks like the video is shot in a private complex. Pretty dangerous with all those kids running around. One wrong tap of the throttle will spell disaster. Dont the parents have any sense?

Here is the video

Truly a shocking sight !!! :o

Though the control is good, though it 'may' be in a controlled environment but this is illegal & being an outlaw (even the elders/parents)

If this Ferrari would have had a STICK shift it never would have happened.

This shows the importance of reviving the manual gearboxes ! :)

BTW, who are these kids ?

The kids are the same whose video driving an RR were Evoque was posted online. An Evoque was too much anyways but a Ferrari is way over the top. Heck they should not be even allowed to drive a normal car like that. The kid can barely see over the steering.

The most vital piece in any investigation is the EVIDENCE /PROOF , these people have themselves provided the authorities with the same.

I would like to see these people/parents behind bars for endangering the lives of so many including their child , not only that their driving licence should also be cancelled and this vehicle confiscated , just imagine if this individual is capable of putting the life of a child in danger what would he be like behind the wheels ,a sureshot moroon.

An example of how desperate todays parents are to hog the limelight on the expense of kids for a few minutes of fame .No sane parent would do this or allow this to happen.

Will our authorities take any suo moto action ?

@sstar

Our wishes came true.

The court have ordered for the cars to be confiscated and arrest warrants have been issued againt the owner under the same clauses mentioned above , endangering the lives of kids and willfully allowing a minor to drive a vehicle.

The individual involved is no doubt highy connected and have evaded arrest up until now , he has business interests in several countries.

Atleast some action was taken , this alone makes me happy.

After watching the above video i was stunned!!!!! Googled more about it!!

This is what i found out:

The same brat seems to be driving the Range Rover Evoque!!

Parents must have sold off their brains (or switched it with their backsides) for allowing the kid to play with such expensive cars!!

Also read this news article: http://www.wheels.ca...ride-in-kerala/

The mother of this child in the above article says that he has been driving since he was 5!! And has also driven family's Lamborghini and Bentley among other cars. :wacko:

The mother of this child in the above article says that he has been driving since he was 5!! And has also driven family's Lamborghini and Bentley among other cars. :wacko:

OMG. How come parents let a 5 year old drive a Lambo and Bentley :angry:

OMG. How come parents let a 5 year old drive a Lambo and Bentley :angry:

Forget that bro.. I am still wondering how at 5 he could've managed to see over the dash and reach the throttle and brake pedals at the same time!!!!!!!

If I had a supercar, i wouldn't even let an eight year old touch it!!!!!

... just imagine if this individual is capable of putting the life of a child in danger what would he be like behind the wheels ,a sureshot moroon.

My biggest fears have come true.

Mhd. Nisham , the boys father has now used his Hummer to now run down his secutity guard just because the guard was a few moments late to open the gate .

The guard was run over repeatedly by the Hummer and later beaten up by Nisham for another 30 minutes , even after been run over several times.

The guard has succumed to his injuries and the killer as always roam free.

My biggest fears have come true.

Mhd. Nisham , the boys father has now used his Hummer to now run down his secutity guard just because the guard was a few moments late to open the gate .

The guard was run over repeatedly by the Hummer and later beaten up by Nisham for another 30 minutes , even after been run over several times.

The guard has succumed to his injuries and the killer as always roam free.

He is in jail currently and this time he will have to pay for his cruelty. Last year he banged his Aventador in to a trailer parked on the side of the road and the car was just weeks old. I saw a video of him driving his Gallardo on his profile where he just missed a guy whose feet were just an inch away from the car. He drives like maniac and also lives like a maniac.