Amish993

Car fella from small town

Hey guys! I am Amish Dhulla a.k.a Amish993, as my title reads that I am a car fella from small town named Dombivli which is a suburb near Mumbai, I am currently pursuing Charatered Accountany and thus I have garnered a lot of interest in analzing things, currently I have no rides but want to own one when I finish my studies, would like to buy Abarth Punto and Duke 200 in future. I am also a senior member at MotorBeam Forums, you can visit there too to read my 200+ threads and topics started by me. That is all for today, looking forwad to have good time at ACI Forums.

Hey Amish ,

Good to have you here and am enjoying reading your posts on ACI today , keep them coming.

BTW that rendering was awesome but it would be a (around)10 L vehicle and thus no challenger for the Quanto as other BEAMERS were putting it to be.

Thank you too linbrankur, I hope we would have great discussions, I am pretty happy that I have arrived at the right place which I was a bit skeptical before, but guys like you and Prancing Horse cleared all my second thoughts.

Welcome Amish,

It is nice to have you joining us today, the day of Amaze from Honda.

Why not you make a beginning by starting a thread on Amaze ?

Like it's killer pricing (disclosed today), good features, excellent mileage

etc., etc.,

The more you contribute, the more you gain.

All the best.

@Amish993: you really seems to be an auto crazy to me....just one day and 47 post already :D

Welcome buddy.

Thanks buddy for such a warm reception.

Welcome sir :)

Thank you sir!