When you associate the word joy with driving, it’s either the long romantic drives you take along the countryside once in a while or the odd wild night, when you took out your car at midnight, just to step on the gas and roam about in the city. But how often, in the life we lead, can we afford to do that? For me, the joy of driving came back to me, when recently I bought my new Honda Amaze. Frankly speaking, I was not expecting much when Honda announced the new Amaze, but the long trust on the brand and the great price they have put on the car made me apply for an advance booking and I got my first own car delivered to me. It was delivered to me on a Monday morning. Even though that could have been a buzz kill for many, it was just the opposite for me. Being a proud owner of Amaze meant that I could start enjoying it right away, which, might not have been the case in other cars.

I was ready, swirling the key in my hand, I climbed down the stairs, took out my car and went into the gushing and whistling roads of Delhi. The start was beautiful, the car was more comfortable than I imagined, the leg space was enough for me to stretch and the head room was enough not to make me crouch. But my illusion of space ended soon, when I entered the main road connecting my home to the office. Buses, cars and rickshaws and more buses, the traffic looked like an impossible mess, through which I had to take my brand new car. If I am not wrong, a stretch of 2 km witnessed the cha-cha-cha among the brakes, accelerator and the clutch. But then I realized why the car has been named Amaze, really amazing it was, when the traffic honked me to move the 0.4 meter space available in the front and my car made a smooth transition from one gear to another. When the guy on the bike next to me, wiped his sweat off the already wet handkerchief and the brilliant AC of my car gave me an allusion of the seventh heaven. Amazing indeed.

Well, the ride and the joy, did not end there obviously. When I reached the office I had one more problem left. Where space is a luxury, Parking is a delight to have. The lane that leads me to my office is like all other lanes and I need not explain anymore. But the surprise Honda had packed for me in form of this car hadn’t ended till then, for a sedan, Amaze has an Amazingly short turning radius and the parking was just another joy in the experience and not the problem anymore. That is the joy of driving Amaze gave me in a totally hostile environment for driving cars. I am happy I trusted Honda and I believe it would keep amazing me in the future.

Thats quite a nice write up. Yours must be the first Amaze on the forum. It would be nice if you added pictures of your car to this thread along with other details.

Looking forward to more updates

Thats quite a nice write up. Yours must be the first Amaze on the forum. It would be nice if you added pictures of your car to this thread along with other details.

Looking forward to more updates

I would do that as soon as possible. Thanks.

Many congratulations.

Excellent Pictoral writeup

Do take us through the entire process , from booking to delivery,not just post delivery,if possible throw in some details about the billing part of it, Also vehicles variant , fuel type,colour ,lot of gaps to fill here but thats understandable as the excitement of a new car is overwhelming.

Hoping to see more of you around here.

@Richie: Nice write up man, you seems to be in love with your new car. Take care of it and being a Honda, it will not disappoint you at all and would surely give me good returns in terms of pleasure of driving.