Sign in to follow this  
Super Car Club

We would like to invite you to the first-of-its-kind drifting experience in Mumbai organized by the Super Car Club. The club will give an opportunity to its members and other car enthusiasts to drift their cars on a race track and experience the sheer adrenaline of speed and driving.

Having successfully hosted five editions of the Parx Super Car Show, adventurous expeditions and other adrenaline rush experiences, the club now plans to take its members’ driving experience to a new level all-together with Drifting on the tarmac.

A Motorsport discipline, drifting is a driving technique where the driver intentionally over steers the car, causing loss of traction in the rear wheels, even as the car maintains control from entry to exit of a corner. Several professional drifting competitions are held across the globe, and winners are adjudged on the basis of the speed, angle and line taken through a corner or set of corners.

Event details:

Day & Date: Sunday, June 2, 2013

Venue: Raymond LTD,

Pokharan Road no.1

JK Chemical Gate,

Near Cadbury Factory,

Thane West- 400606

Time: 3.30 pm to 8 pm

To participate in the event you would have to drive your own cars, and manifest your drifting prowess. No SUVs allowed. No fuel or cars will be provided. There is no participation fee. Participants need to be dressed in full pants with shoes. All participants will need to sign an indemnity form for the drive and carry their driving license.

For registration (To participate in the competition) contact Mr. Raj Dedhia on

The last day for registration is May 31, 2013.

Looking forward to your participation.

**No ENTRY FEE. Spectators are welcomed**

You going for this F30? I might be going to watch the event

Mostly yes, majorly because the venue is just 15-20 mins from my place :)

Lets see, shall keep you posted.

ON THE SPOT Participation to compete in the drifting competition will be accepted in our "Will it Drift?" event on Sunday 2nd June.

Gentlemen, fasten your seat belts as an amazing Sunday is awaiting for you to set your adrenal rush high..

Adding some pictures from the event. Great initiative to create awareness about Drifting in India. Though I though a FWD car will not drift, there were a couple guys who were simply superb. Mr. Gautam Singhania entertained the crowd in his BMW E46 drift car and I have to admit hes just awesome. I had the chance to ride shot gun with him and it was a crazy experience. Here are some pictures. Hope to see more events like this in the future.