Arunator

Laura elegance AT or Jetta Highline AT

I am lot confused which would be a better car ; laura dsg or the jetta dsg

Main concerns being space, handling, and ride. I also would emphasise that i ll be retaining the car for atleast 5 years.

Hi Arunator

First of all welcome to the forum. Do post an intro of yourself in the Intro section. Coming to your query, out of your options I would pick the Laura AT. As far as I know the Jetta doesnt even come with climate control which is like a glaring omission. Bottom line is you a lot of kit in the Laura for the price. Plus you have the enormous boot as well. Do check the L&K Laura if you can stretch your budget

Happy Buying

Hi Arunator

First of all welcome to the forum. Do post an intro of yourself in the Intro section. Coming to your query, out of your options I would pick the Laura AT. As far as I know the Jetta doesnt even come with climate control which is like a glaring omission. Bottom line is you a lot of kit in the Laura for the price. Plus you have the enormous boot as well. Do check the L&K Laura if you can stretch your budget

Happy Buying

Thanks prancing horse. I am bit worried about laura's rear space and A.S.S. Is laura's rear bench spacious enough? We are a family of 6 ft tall. And also heard that laura's rear bench is too upright and uncomfortable. Have u personally faced such problems? Please quote...

Go for Laura AT but if you can wait, then wait for Octavia as it Skoda may discontinue Laura because Octavia is heard to be falling in the same slot as of Laura. No point in keeping two products.