Since this is a used car I suggest you go to some car detailing guy.. they will be able to give a fresh look to your car's interior & exterior as well..

There is one i can recall @ saki naka, Andheri east MOTOSHINES.. I had a good experience there

Actually I did go to MOTOSHINES at andheri-kurla road, as suggested by a forum member. My experience was brilliant. They have some great services like the ones I got. Specially their steam wash and ozone service is to die for.

If you want affordable car care, motoshines is the place for you guys. I believe they have a website too - www.motoshines.com

There's one called Procare at Dahisar. The guy is good at what he does. Glass coating is real good. The owner is Praneet Rao. He's a friend, could drop in a word for you if you want !

Hey @goenkakushal, thanks a lot for your suggestion.

I have a Silver Swift and they offered me a steam wash and exterior detailing service with wax and polish. And yes I did get a discount, they offered me both the services for combo for around Rs.500 cheaper. I am very happy. Recommending to all my friends! :)