AKP

AKP - Hello everyone !

How's it going people ? Finally after a long time of wanting to be a part of the forum, I have finally remembered and made a point to sign up ! :P My name's Ashish. Self- employed. Currently own and operate an exclusive showroom of MRF Tyres in Thane. (So next time you are in need of a set of new rubbers after burnouts or drifts/donuts you know where to come B) ) Avid tourer (bikes/cars), moto-graphy enthusiast, love making new friends and networking as well. So lets hope to make good friends here and keep ourselves updated about the latest happenings in our field of passion -automobiles.

See you around often ! ;)

Hi AKP

WElcome aboard the ACI forum. Your knowledge of tyres will be very useful to the members here. So tell us more about yourself and the cars/bikes you own.

See you around.

Hi PrancingHorse,

Thank you for the warm welcome ! I'll be more than happy to be of help to members regarding tyres - anything from auto-rickshaws, bikes, cars to trucks, LCVs, cranes.

About me - Ashish Patil, single B) Graduated in B.Com from Mumbai (2009) itself. I hold a Post Graduate Specialization in Strategic Management from Centennial College, Toronto, Canada (2012).

Always been passionate about automobiles and business, so decided to merge both and ended up having the above said business in automobile industry ! :P

Currently also the Admin/Mod for Mumbai Bikers Club (MBC) in which I am an active member since 2007. I have been returned a couple of days back from my second ride to Leh-Ladakh !

I drive:

1] Hyundai Verna Transform CRDi SX 2011 - current odo stands at 1,15,000 kms

2] Ford Figo TDCi Titanium June 2013 - 7,500 kms

I ride:

1] Yamaha YZF-R15 2009 - 75,000 kms

2] Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2010 - 45000 kms

3] Honda CBX250RS 1983 - God knows how many kms, needs restoration now though !

:)

Now we are talking. Leh Ladakh trips are always epic. Do share a travelogue with pictures in the travel section. Looking forward to it. And looking forward to ownership reviews of your cars and bikes :)

I have been returned a couple of days back from my second ride to Leh-Ladakh !

Oops ! sorry for the typo ! *wonders if there's an option to edit the posted comments* :ph34r:

Hi Ashish, good to see you here.. hope you are able to solve our forum member's tyre-related queries as well :)

Thank you ! Happy to be here !

Yes I would try my best to solve as much queries as I possibly can !

welcome aboard AKP. Please do join us for the mumbai meet

And discounts on tyres please as and when required :P

have a pleasent stay.

Hey Sarabjeet,

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I am in for the meet, have already replied on the post :)

Haha, yes yes, I'll definitely forward all the available and possible discounts on tyres !