PrancingHorse

Honda Brio facelift launched in Thailand

Honda has just launched a facelift version of the Brio hatch in Thailand. The main addition here is the rear wiper and washer. A chrome plate on the rear hatch is also seen. The Brio for Thailand gets two new color options – Rally Red and Modern Steel Grey. A new top-end variant called the V Limited AT has also been introduced.

Inside, there are no changes to speak about. The top-end variant gets a touchscreen music system along with a GPS navigator.

post-7692-0-17266800-1374216360_thumb.jppost-7692-0-22621300-1374216363_thumb.jppost-7692-0-55331600-1374216365.jpgpost-7692-0-00498700-1374216368.jpgpost-7692-0-61857000-1374216373_thumb.jppost-7692-0-35956300-1374216376.jpg

Source: IndianAutosblog

Finally a conventionally laid out Brio with trendy rear layout which actually looks a step above the current gen hatchbacks.

I already welcome this move for Brion in India but a Diesel engine will definitely make the whole package more relishing.

Wash viper is welcome to the brio but they have reduced the only thing good at the back ie rear visibility with all that steel cladding on the glass. Also I don't see any FACE liftment anywhere except the tail glass.

Wash viper is welcome to the brio but they have reduced the only thing good at the back ie rear visibility with all that steel cladding on the glass. Also I don't see any FACE liftment anywhere except the tail glass.

Not sure how this design improvements will hamper rear visibility as looking at this photos, the glass is still right below the rear tray n back rest.

Honda has finally realised that indecent exposure is really embarrassing :) ... the view-for-all rear glass hatch is one of the few drawbacks with the current Brio. Diesel prices have taken the elevator recently, so petrol cars do make sense finally.