maverick786us1

Need suggestion for 5-7 seater

I am in a need for 6-7 seater with a budget of 12L. I have few vehicles into my mind.

1) Honda Brio MPV

2) Ford EcoSports TDI titanium

3) Suzuki Etriga VDI

4) Duster and

5) VW Taigun.

Chevy Enjoy and the one from Nissan is out of contest because of look and it gives feel of a commercial vehicle, Cab.

So which one of these vehicles should I go for?

Well the Brio MPV is still far away. Of what you have mentioned above the Ertiga would be my choice. Does everything right and its a Maruti so you have peace of mind plus I need not say more about the national engine the 1.3 diesel

The only options that are available right now in the market are Ecosport, Duster and Ertiga. The Duster and Ecosport and strict 5 seater - so these 2 are ruled out. So you are left with the Ertiga - 12 lakhs can get you the top-end diesel model. Free accessories with the Ertiga include - Maruti Suzuki reliability and large dealer/service network. :)

Other practical options that you could consider are :

• Xylo - The space king. But then again many of them are used as cabs/tourist vehicles.
  • Evalia : Looks are subjective - i love the looks of the Evalia. It is a comfortable 6-7 seater - but in the end it is a van. You could wait for the revamped Evalia in a couple of months.
  • Innova - A bit expensive - but you could try the base version.

From the options you have mentioned only Ertiga fits in as per your requirement otherwise Ford Ecosport is the good choice.

Considering your requirement for 6-7 Seater

You may also check-out following

(a) Scorpio - Became bit old but still a good option.

(B) Xylo - Not for looks but for comfortable long journey for 6 to 7 people.

© Bolero - Cramped interiors but very reliable and best selling Mini-SUV in India. But it may not be of your choice looking at the options you have mentioned.

(d) XUV 5oo

(e) Tata Safari - Tata have improved their quality of their products and Tata Safari is still the best looking SUV so you may consider if you believe in Tata Vehicles. It is also offered at very competitive price among other SUVs available.

(f) Tata Safari Strome - The latest offering and entirely new vehicle by Tata and also it is claimed as "Niggle Free" vehicle from Tata Stable.

(g) Tavera - looks old and more preferred as a tourist vehicle but interior space is best in class and overall it's reliable.

(h) Mitsubishi Pajero & Pajero Sport :

From the options you have mentioned only Ertiga fits in as per your requirement otherwise Ford Ecosport is the good choice.

Considering your requirement for 6-7 Seater

You may also check-out following

(a) Scorpio - Became bit old but still a good option.

( B) Xylo - Not for looks but for comfortable long journey for 6 to 7 people.

© Bolero - Cramped interiors but very reliable and best selling Mini-SUV in India. But it may not be of your choice looking at the options you have mentioned.

(d) XUV 5oo

(e) Tata Safari - Tata have improved their quality of their products and Tata Safari is still the best looking SUV so you may consider if you believe in Tata Vehicles. It is also offered at very competitive price among other SUVs available.

(f) Tata Safari Strome - The latest offering and entirely new vehicle by Tata and also it is claimed as "Niggle Free" vehicle from Tata Stable.

(g) Tavera - looks old and more preferred as a tourist vehicle but interior space is best in class and overall it's reliable.

(h) Mitsubishi Pajero & Pajero Sport :

Tata and Mahindra are 2 vendors I would prefer to avoid. Tavera is again a cab.

@maverick786us1

with a budget of 12L and need for 6 to 7 people, i think you can choose between Ertiga, Aria, Innova.

Ertiga is good for city and relatively short highway journeys as the rear 3rd row leg room is very short. Whereas Aria and Innova they are proper 7 seater with ample amount of leg room with enought seat support to make last row people feel comfortable.

My personal choice would be Aria as Innova looks old now and used heavily in taxi segment.

Edited by Sstar