PrancingHorse

Spy shots: Volkswagen Polo GT TDI testing

Here are pictures of a diesel Polo testing which is essentially the GT TDI. It is said to becoming with a 1.5 litre diesel motor. The interior shots reveal that it will indeed be a manual transmission that the car will be equipped with. Hopefully the launch is happening soon but the pricing will be important

post-7692-0-66182700-1374823960_thumb.jppost-7692-0-14161600-1374823966_thumb.jp

Source: Team BHP

Let me make a price guess it will be 7.99 lakhs ex-showroom with the manual :D .

I am seeing red plates Polo's running in Mumbai recently and knew it was the new diesel because the NVH is as poor as the one in the Vento just that the capacity is reduced . Isn't it time VW just let go of the 1.2 TDi and make this standard with a bit price increase rather than make another varient out of it.

An sms i received few moments back...

Volkswagen Polo GT will be launch in diesel tomorrow.Experience the advanced 1.6 TDI diesel engine in the polo GT.Visit showroom tomorrow.Call VW

this is the exact message barring the telephone number ,as received from the dealer.