Sign in to follow this  
rssh

F1 2013 Indian Grand Prix Tickets Now Available!!!

2013 Indian GP tickets go on sale

A three-day grandstand season ticket will cost Rs. 21,000 while the natural stand will cost Rs. 2000 for three days.

<a class="popupGalleryTrigger" rel="#popupGalleryContainer" style="cursor:pointer">

www.bookmyshow.com as well as Mercedes-Benz dealerships in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Chandigarh, since the German brand is the official automobile partner for Buddh International Circuit.

After this edition, the next Indian GP is likely to happen in March 2015, after a scheduling change will see the F1 calendar skip the 2014 event.

Stand

Three-day season ticket

Sunday Ticket

MGS lower-tier

MGS Upper-Tier

Premium Stand

Star Stand

Natural/Picnic Stand

Looking at the pricing I think its is fair this time. JPSI got carried away last year when they increased their pricing than the inaugral GP. Last year MGS was 35k any stand and Premium stand was 12k and Star Stand 10k for 3 days.

No wonder there were really less people and most stands were empty.

Anyways I am a guy who counting the number of days for the next Grand Prix so I will go here this year and this is the last time the V8 will be there .

If you want to see F1 Grand Prix and havn't seen before then THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE to see in India because who know if F1 will arrive in 2015 because the noise of the V8 is to dies for (and the off throttle diffuser exhaust blowing is like disco to my ears RB- zindabad in 2011) ,also with Ecclestone I am not trusting him to maintain the 2015 promise.

While the pricing of 2000 for the natural stands is good. The next Stand is directly the Star one. The sad part is they are not selling tickets to the Classic stands.Classic Stands tickets were priced at 6500 and were good value for money. I had been to the Indian GP in 2011 the first year and was in the Classic North Stand which was at the start of the back straight.

Not selling Classic Stand tickets means they have reduced the seating capacity of the circuit which is not a good sign. Hope things become better in 2015

Not selling Classic Stand tickets means they have reduced the seating capacity of the circuit which is not a good sign. Hope things become better in 2015

but there were news that 2015 Indian GP will not be held!

I am defiantly going to India GP this year as its a champion ship race for Vettel all fingers crossed.

Vettel has around 90 points lead than nearest rival, alonso. It is difficult for him to even come nearby him. Last two seasons Vettel one the GP in India and this time also he will win (fingers crossed :x). I got passes for the season!

You dont have to cross your fingers Prashant. He will win it anyways :P

Im already looking forward to next season after writing this off.

lol, this time it is surely Vettel :D but I think so he had got some attitude now which can kill him. Some races before, he denied the order from the pit and overtook Webber which was very rude...... The next season also the story will repeat with Kimi winning the first race and others by Vettel and Alonso......