Leshy

polo GT TSI

See Leshy, the VW Polo GT TSI is a fantastic product. But, clearing your thoughts the real thing is that the VW service is a bit costly, also you will be owing a TSI motor thus it would be a little more than other engines. But, the costs are not that scary as they sound, the service costs are something you could easily live with. Also, the spare parts of a VW are always available in the service centers without any waiting period ( and if they have a waiting it is for very short time ).

So, don't hesitate and just simply buy it and enjoy a pure driving experience.

There might be some service cost issues but the fact is its the most powerful AT hatch around , so go ahead take the plunge .

Now tell me more , which color and at what on road pricing , buy all maintenance packages being offered along the car right from the very start ,

check with them , they were offering 3 year (insurance , warranty, maintenence and road side assistance) , check with them if these are still applicable to your purchase.

the on road cost is 9.55 lacs i have paid 10k advance waiting for 3 months. on second thoughts i have found a laura tsi on sale thinking of switching to that need some suggestions

It's a great car! The service is costlier than other cars but i don't think it is that bad. So you don't have anything to worry about because the engine is awesome and the car is a hoot to drive with the quick acceleration bursts especially in the mid and top range of the powerband!

@Leshy: This is indeed going to be a costlier affair, however I would not doubt on its pure driving pleasure that it offers. You have right concerns about servicing because the standard Polo petrol cost per service easily around 8K+ so this one with DSG would definitely cost you more.

the on road cost is 9.55 lacs i have paid 10k advance waiting for 3 months. on second thoughts i have found a laura tsi on sale thinking of switching to that need some suggestions

Leshy, don't just think about the Laura TSI. It's a fab car deteriorated by company's own image. You can read my ownership experience of owing a Laura for about an year on the form topic "Ecosport or Laura for self driven!!"

Polo TSI is just a fab car and there is nothing to worry about the service, maintenance and ownership experience issues. All these would be less than the cost of petrol you pay for your car...

Simply buy it!

In Delhi TSI have no waiting its ready to deliver or at the max one week time. You can buy it in Delhi . Sales executive told me GT-TSI and 1.2 Polo having no or marginal difference in serivce cost or mainntence (except the Gear box). Serivce is 15k and will cost you less than 10 k.

Laura is fairly dated now. Look towards the Octavia

Also you did not tel me if the 3 year free (Service , Insurance and Road Side Assistance)

Let me check the terms of the Fully Loaded Offer for you, i will post them on Current Car Discounts

there is one thing i need to clarify thought there are 2 dealers in chennai one is ABRA and SUNDARAM i booked with sundaram because he said the waiting time is 2 months and ABRA said he is not taking any bookings because the waiting is 7 months am i being taken for a ride here :huh:

Agree with 'sstar'. VW POLO TSI is a fab car but VW's maintainance is very costly and as it has a DSG it will be About 15k. But if u can pay that price then look nowhere. But as u said ABRA is telling u that the waiting period is 7 months. It is too long. I think Sundaram is right, it won't be more than 2 months.

there is one thing i need to clarify thought there are 2 dealers in chennai one is ABRA and SUNDARAM i booked with sundaram because he said the waiting time is 2 months and ABRA said he is not taking any bookings because the waiting is 7 months am i being taken for a ride here :huh:

Leshy, surely one of them is taking for you ride 'coz it's something non- understandable how a car can have two waiting periods in the very same city???

Thats what even i dont understand btw i havent opted for the insurance suggested by the dealer because they make fat commissions on that. can someone suggest a good insurance with 0 dep and cashless

quick update

spoke to the manager of sundaram vw yesterday he informed me that the car will be dispached by 15th and it will take 7 days to reach the yard all in all i will get my gt by this month end (exactly on my birthday icon_mrgreen.gif)