priyeshmore

Need help urgent, want to buy honda accord

I had seen HONDA ACCORD 2002 top model (petrol). Had done 72,000kms. Its an repaint car and overall condition is good. It has fitted honda mac wheel and aso with pioneer music system. Interior is also posh and tip top. The main reason to buy this car is it has 1 no VIP registration. It has all safety features abs, 2 airbags. Asking price is Rs.1,10,000.

Is it worth to buy?

A deal to KILL for.

There seems to be something inherently wrong here.

Few months back came across a similar vehicle and it was priced close to 3L in Delhi.

Secondly,

A VIP single digit number today itself can fetch a few lakhs in Delhi , people who generally have these VIP numbers generally get them transferred to their new vehicles .

You say its 0001 , this is a virtual gold mine in itself.

TRIPLE CHECK everything.

The deal sounds killer but do get the service history checked. Apart from that check with the insurance company if any claims have been made on the car. Also what is the reason for the repaint? Anything specific? 72,000 kms is nothing for a Honda. Pick it up if everything is in order.

Thanx all of you guyz for helping me. I had checked everything except claim of insurance. Don't know the reason of repaint but at this stage it will be ofcoursely repainted, because its a very old car i.e.2002 model. As it is 11 year old car, so will this required more maintenaince cost??? and 1 more question spare parts of this car will be easily available in the market ???

I had seen HONDA ACCORD 2002 top model (petrol). Had done 72,000kms. Its an repaint car and overall condition is good. It has fitted honda mac wheel and aso with pioneer music system. Interior is also posh and tip top. The main reason to buy this car is it has 1 no VIP registration. It has all safety features abs, 2 airbags. Asking price is Rs.1,10,000.

Is it worth to buy?

Well to be honest thats the resale value. Thanks to rising fuel prices. Try selling this car to a dealer he will offer you 70-80 K.

I myself am in a process of buying a 2009 Camry for 6.75. Resale value have hit an all time low for petrol cars.

Stay away, procuring spare parts for this model will be a pain,

It has been repainted and such a low price.........you have to check every bit. Try to track down the place where paint job was done. Check for accident history. Cross check the papers and insurance too. Its a great deal but again it seems fishy !!!

Happy buying.....